Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Panasonic WES9068PC Electric Razor Replacement Inner Blade for men
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School

on April 7, 2013
I was worried that these would not fit my ES-LA63, since there was no mention of this anywhere (even on the manufacturer's site), but they looked the same as mine, and I decided to try them. They fit perfectly, and do the job I need them to do.
on June 28, 2010
I've owned the same Panasonic razor for over 2 years and have never replaced the blades. Well today they arrived, and today was a good day! It truly is amazing how much of a difference new blades make. It was remarkable how easy it was to replace the blades too. I'll be ordering more blades when ever i feel these are getting old. Great purchase!
on February 27, 2011
This is the second time I've purchased these replacement blades for my Panasonic shaver, and they are great! My wife uses my shaver on her legs, and she noticed right away that we had new blades the day I replaced them. Now we're both silky smooth again.
on May 28, 2013
Watch out for the reviews that used these once and then reviewed. I also used the OEM blades to shave my very fine head hair almost daily for a couple of years before they got a bit dull. I've replace the foil before but never the blades so I gave these a try. Out of the box, the difference between dull and new blades was amazing. After a couple of months, they were about as effective as the two year old OEM blades. Another month and they are now much worse than the original shaver blades and I've switched back while I ponder how to find higher quality blades or buy a new shaver all together.
on January 2, 2016
I buy these frequently using subscribe and save. They last a few months and is quite more affordable than conventional razors. The sharpness lasts a while and I can notice when my skin starts to get some irritation that it needs to be replaced. I wash using soap usually and then place in my electric razor in the cleaner/charger. I do a electronic cleaning once a week and this seems to be a perfect amount of cleaning to keep these blades sharp.
How many stars should you give inner blades that Panasonic says should be replaced every 2 years, but which must be replaced every few months or there is little point in using the razor? The best shave I get is the first time I shave with the new blades, after that the razor's performance slowly worsens.

But to cut Panasonic some slack, I have the same problem with other razors and blades. Obviously Panasonic did not have tough beards like mine in mind when they recommended replacing the blades every 2 years. Because the blades work very well at first, and because I recognize that others very likely get longer good service because they whiskers are more razor friendly, I am giving the blades 4 star.

Fortunately, it is possible to buy just the blades since the combination of inner blades and outer foil costs considerably more. I am grateful that Panasonic offers this alternative so that I can continue to be reasonably clean shaven without completely breaking the bank every time I replace the inner blades. The complete set once a year, more or less, is less expensive than the complete set every 4 months or so.
on March 11, 2014
As a caveman, electric razors have given me the ability to go unnoticed among the civilized. Ive been using panasonic electric razors for about 4 years now. These blades last about 5 to 6 months with daily use. That might come off as expensive but for me it's affordable and convenient:

1) I can dry shave
2) I can clean up my sideburns
3) Very little razor burn and no blood unless I overdo it
4) I only use shaving cream to clean my blades which is monthly
on August 12, 2010
I shave my entire head/face each day, it takes between 8 and 10 minutes to do it depending on how sharp the blades are. I replaced my blades at 3.5 months, but a face-only shaver should be able to get a year or more out of a set of blades. Good blades for a great shaver!
on March 4, 2011
Easy to install, in my opinion my Panasonic works like new. Shave is close and comfortable. I am very pleased with this purchase.
on August 3, 2016
i have had my panasonic razor for over a year and the shave quality was getting noticeably worse. bought this and it shaves almost like new. took me about 5 minutes to exchange it for the old blade. not cheap but cheaper than regular razors/blades for a year's use. very pleased. i plan to replace annually as long as the razor itself functions well. next year i will replace outer foil also.