Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on July 23, 2015
The item description states that this battery pack can be used for a Panasonic Lumix DMC TS25, however after charging the battery back and putting it in the camera, the camera powers on, but then says "This battery cannot be used;" the camera then powers down automatically. We don't get such an error message when using the original battery. The connections appear to be in the same location as on the original DMW BCF 10PP battery pack, and obviously make a connection, or the camera wouldn't even power on. This battery pack is just slightly slimmer than the original pack that came with the camera. If it had worked with the DMC TS25, as described, it would have been a great deal. I've sent this item back, or ordered the original Panasonic "DMW-BCF10 Battery for Select Lumix Cameras - Retail Packaging" instead. I sure would have like to have kept the floating wrist strap though.
on June 2, 2014
I purchased this product because I was going on a cruise and wanted to make sure that I had plenty of battery life for the hundreds of pictures that I usually take on cruise vacations. I always seem to run out of battery at the wrong time. These batteries actually lasted much longer than the battery that actually came with my camera.
Since my camera is waterproof and we were going to the clear waters of the Bahamas, I knew that I would want to take some underwater pictures but am always scared that the camera would slip from my grasp and my camera would be claimed by the depths. The floatie strap worked wonders and I no longer had to worry about dropping my camera to the ocean floor below.
on July 2, 2017
I have no complaints.
on June 22, 2014
As I recall, the incident that prompted this purchase is that I ran out of battery charge on my only battery while taking underwater pictures at the Great Barrier Reef...NEVERGAIN!!!! This kit has kept me from reliving that moment of photographic defeat. The batteries are fine and the floation device for my camera has been a godsend. Also, its difficult to misplace something on land that has a large orange float attached to it. I recommend this highly - lots of "peace of mind" comes in one box.
on November 9, 2013
I purchased the 2 pack battery kit before taking a trip to the mountains. My previous camera used batteries and was costing a fortune so when we decided to go white water rafting I upgraded to a water proof camera. On our trip I didn't want to worry about running out of battery so I charged these 2 before leaving and had them on standby which worked great! They hold a good charge so I only needed 1 during our long weekend. Great batteries at a great price.
on January 27, 2015
The batteries are the reason I bought this set. They are great. They held charge longer than the battery that came with my camera! The other parts are pretty useless. The camera strap float is ridiculously large and very annoying if you have it attached to your camera any time you aren't in the water. (And it didn't actually help our camera float on top of the water, but kind of hover a bit below the surface...)
on February 20, 2014
Perfect package for my new waterproof lumix camera! The extra batteries worked as described and charged up fast for honeymoon in Tahiti. Havent used cloth or screen protectors yet but the floaty was a must. We were in the water constantly and I had no problem just throwing the camera in the water and knowing that it will float without issue!

BUY THIS IF YOU HAVE WATERPROOF CAMERA AND ARE GOING IN OCEAN/WATER
on December 2, 2013
Items as described. Including a floating strap with the kit was the icing on top of the cake ;-) Thank you!
on May 21, 2014
Buying these sort of packs always make me think cheap cheap cheap... I'm going to get cheap, flimsy, unreliable, "I'm on a budget and can't afford the good stuff" stuff. It's true, it's not that expensive, but the products included work, and they've worked well so far. I like them, and they're holding up well for the price.
on December 1, 2012
I liked the fact that I had back up batteries for my Lumix since I was taking so many pictures. The floating strap came in very handy.