API Panaview Aquarium Kit with LED Lighting and Power Filter, 5-Gallon
- Compact 5-gallon flat-backed aquarium with rounded front
- Energy-efficient, 7-color LED lighting (amber, aqua, blue, green, purple, red, and white) illuminates the tank's inhabitants
- Superclean 10 internal power filter cleans and purifies tank (45 GPH flow rate); Bio-Chem Zorb 10 filter cartridge removes discolorations, odors, and more
- Seamless acrylic construction offers a crystal clear view; resistant to impact and child-friendly
- Everything you need to start a freshwater aquarium; measures 14.2 x 10 x 11.5 inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Ideal aquarium starter kit
Successfully Starts & Maintains Your Aquarium
API offers excellent products to accompany you throughout the life of your aquarium; water conditioners, fish care and plant care. We''ve made caring for your fish and aquarium easier with our selection of products.
- Use Stress Coat when setting up your new aquarium. Makes tap water safe. Proven to reduce fish stress & heal damaged tissues.
- Feed API Flake Food. A complete and balanced diet for tropical fish such as Tetras, Mollies, Swordtails, Barbs, Guppies and Platies.
API Panaview Aquarium Kit, 5-Gallon
Perfect for Tropical Fish
People of all ages enjoy looking at aquariums. Aside from the belief that an aquarium is beautiful, many also feel owning an aquarium can be relaxing, rewarding and a great conversation piece all at the same time.
The 5-gallon API Panaview Aquarium Kit is designed for easy set up. Since the lighting and filtration come with the tank, this kit is a perfect starter aquarium, just right for beginners or advanced hobbyists. The instructions are easy to follow and most customers write rave reviews about owning an aquarium, as a result, this aquarium kit is super popular with all.
- Generous 5-gallon capacity
- Seamless design offers 360-degree viewing
- API Superclean 10 internal power filter – 45 GPH (gallons per hour)
- LED Lighting featuring 7 vibrant color selections: amber, aqua, blue, green, purple, red and white
- API Crystal Bio-Chem Zorb 10 filter cartridge
Show off your fish in a new light with this 5-gallon API Panaview aquarium kit with rounded front from KollerCraft, which features multi-color LED lighting effects. Ideally sized and stylishly designed for desktops, this flat-backed tank with rounded front is a great match for the home, dorm room, or office. The Superclean 10 internal power filter cleans and purifies the tank at a rate of 45 gallons per hour. The research-grade Bio-Chem Zorb 10 resin-carbon filter cartridge removes organic aquarium pollutant (including colors, odors, heavy metals, and toxic gases).
Perfect for both beginners and advanced hobbyists, this tank provides the relaxing beauty of an aquarium but without the expense and maintenance hassle of a large aquarium. The full hood's LED lighting illuminates your fish with seven vibrant color selections: amber, aqua, blue, green, purple, red and white. The energy efficient LED lighting brightly illuminates the tank's inhabitants without the cost and heat transference of other conventional aquarium lighting.
Constructed of crystal clear, impact-resistant acrylic, this aquarium is as safe for your fish as glass aquariums, and its seamless fabrication eliminates the risk of leaks associated with aquariums that have glued seams. In addition to its popular desktop aquariums, KollerCraft also offers TOM aquarium filters and accessories, as well as Repitat reptile habitats.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11.5 x 14.2 x 10 in||11 x 18 x 13.5 in||11.2 x 16.6 x 13.2 in||10.8 x 18.5 x 13.3 in||11.62 x 11.81 x 17.05 in||12.5 x 6.88 x 12.9 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The "timer" is only a timer for it to turn off. Not on. Plus the longest setting is only 8 hours.
You have to press the light button several times through the colored options to get to the plain white setting, which is ridiculous. It should be the first option.
You cannot use a third party light timer, it doesn't work to turn the light on either. Only off.
The filter is laughable. It's a tiny pocket of filter floss. It does have enough flow however, too much for my Betta infact.
Overall it's a cheap tank kit. Probably just worth buying a plain 5 gal and the accessories seperate instead of this.