FQMY Pancake mold maker, 2 pack Upgrade 14 Cavity Nonstick Silicone Baking Round Mold Egg Rings Muffin Pancake Mould Heart, Dishwasher Safe
|Item Weight||280 Grams|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Food Grade Silicone:The flip cooker pancakes mold is made of food grade silicone.Silicone molds are soft and flexible.
- Safety:The flip cooker silicone mold temperature -40 ° C to +230 ° C(-104 ° F to 446 ° F).In the microwave, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher safe to use.
- Multipurpose use:Silicone pancake molds perfect for egg, muffins, mini pancakes, small omelettes, poached eggs, burgers & more.
- Easy to use:Just drop into the preheated pan add batter, then let it brown simply lift and flip.And easy to clean.(It does better when one fries the pancakes on low heat.)
- The upgraded version of the pancake mold is worth your try again, and prepare a delicious pancakes for your family every morning.It is an excellent gift for your family or children.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Upgrade Flip Cooker Silicone Pancakes Mold 7 Circles Reusable Non Stick Egg Mold Ring Pancake Maker for Kitchen - 2 Pack
Material: pancake maker is made of food grade silicone.
Size: about 15.7" x 9.2" x 0.5"
Weight: 280 grams(9.87 ounces)
Temperature Safe from -104 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit
It is easy to use and clean up after.
Flip cooker perfect for egg, muffins, mini pancakes, small omelettes, poached eggs, burgers & more.
The idea of creating uniform silver dollar pancakes for my children’s little fingers like a great idea
How to use:
Spread butter or non stick spray on pancake mold.
Pancake mold must lay flat in the pan.(This is very important) Small fire heating pan.
You must spray pan first in the pan then after u lay the mold in spray the mold.
U fill about half way each mold with batter. But a lid on the pan to keep the heat in and help cook the pancakes through.
U can flip the mold over when the pancake scales are not liquid anymore. Comes out perfect.
warming both sides of the pancake silicone mold so that it fits the pan better.
U make sure to use a thicker batter rather than a traditional thin batter.
The pancake molds be sure not to flip too early and don't put too much batter in the cutouts.