- Hardcover: 179 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 1st edition (1976)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070560404
- ISBN-13: 978-0070560406
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 8.2 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,790,658 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pancho Segura's Championship strategy: How to play winning tennis Hardcover – 1976
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
on the game of tennis. It is filled with so
much information that even after 20 years
I still learn from it. It is is almost a
crime that it is out of print. Segura was
one of the geniuses in tennis history, and
he did not hold back when he wrote this book.
An absolute must for any serious tennis player