Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 98 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 103 reviews
on January 8, 2014
I am from Baltimore, MD. I ordered this item on December 20, 2013, and received it on January 8,2014.I received this item way before the shipping estimate date,which was January 17, 2014. This item came from China. Very fast shipping from China! I read the other reviewers that mentioned that this hat fits there toddlers. I bought this hat for myself, and it fitted my head perfectly. It might be too small for people with huger heads or oddly shaped heads. The material is plush-like, and looks like it will last a very long time. It is a great deal for an item for under $5.00. I would definitely deal with this company again. Also, this hat will be best to buy with the Panda earmuffs. You can buy those for under $4.00 on Amazon.
on July 19, 2011
Bought this for my little sister who is 6 fits her perfectly and is really nice looking. Doesn't look cheap like other hats i've seen it even has a little hole in one of the ear flaps to put the other pom into to make a chin strap neat! Don't know what the other reviewer is talking about the hat fits my sister great and i see it fitting her for a long time i even tried it on (22 year old male) and it fit me just fine as well great hat great price
on March 1, 2012
I gave this item two stars because I feel that it is overpriced, and the hat is so small, even for my 5 yr. old. The back side of this "hat" does not come near- nor cover the nape of the neck..like a normal hat. It def. isn't intended to be worn outside in the cold. The eye balls are so scratched up... which is why I think it is over priced. It did not come with any tags, except the one saying 100% polyester, made in China. If only it was made to fit on a (small) human head, it would've been nice!
on February 28, 2017
Bought this for my daughter n law !! Can't wait to c her face when I give it to her !!! So cute !!!
on December 11, 2013
"One size fits all" babies. Maybe they just put the wrong hat in our shipment? I got this hat for my 10-year old son and it is only big enough to fit a baby or toddler.
on July 7, 2016
I don't know why I bought this. It's pretty silly looking but cute at the same time. Runs on the small side since it fit my head perfectly (I have a small head). Probably intended for little girls but Ill probably wear this come winter. I won't be able to help myself...it's cute! When will I grow up?!
on December 1, 2012
i bought this for my toddler son, who hates wearing hats. So i always have to get hats that tie around his neck so that he will keep it on. He does not mind wearing this hat and it is very cute! It has a nice lining on the inside, so its comfortable and not itchy. The hat is thicker than the typical caps, so i only put it on him when its really cold outside or he'll begin to sweat. Great hat for the ski slopes! I do have to admit, i do occasionally wear it myself (its a little big on my son, but fits great on me, but i do have a small/medium size head).
on January 15, 2015
Everything was ok, except that the hat was a little bit deformed ($5.50, so it's only expectable) and, most annoyingly, it was super small. Definetely not "one size fits all", I'm not even sure it's going to fit my girlfriend. It's definetely sized for children, not for adults with regular head size.
on December 18, 2013
I received this early which was great! But so unlike the picture and that was disappointing. The muzzle was too pointy and the poms at the end were white not black. I had expected a little slot for one of the poms but it didn't. I don't regret buying this but I feel the price should be lowered because it seemed cheaply made. My sister still loves it so the minor things could always be adjusted. Again, the poms at the end were white.
on January 13, 2015
I am a zookeeper at the worlds largest zoo. I bought the *long ass product name* hoping to blend in and earn the pandas trust. It worked too well. I ended up developing a relationship with a panda named "pandu". We got married and had a kid. My panda son ended up becoming the dragon warrior that saved china. This hat saved China.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.