|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.5 x 1 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||FBA_PPW01|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||PU Faux Leather|
|Size||1 Year Planner|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FBA_PPW01|
Panda Planner Weekly - Weekly Planner for Productivity & Happiness- 1 Year Planner - 8.5 x 11" - Softcover - Weekly Layout, Calendar, Journal, Daily Gratitude, Personal Organizer: All-In-1! Guaranteed
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Material||PU Faux Leather|
|Item Weight||1.8 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ A SCIENTIFIC APPROACH TO PRODUCTIVITY & HAPPINESS – Using scientifically validated principles to improve productivity & happiness, the Panda Planner is the ONLY choice in undated weekly planners & personal organizers! Get more done and feel better, everyday!
- ★ NEW WEEKLY FORMAT allows you to plan seven days, from Sunday to Saturday, all in one 2-day page spread. You can get organized and prioritize your life in WRITING! The Panda Planner system will help you easily achieve work/life balance and stay on track!
- ★ HIT YOUR GOALS – It’s more than just a great planner. The Panda Planner system can help get organized, fix procrastination and keep you accountable! Imagine what your life would be like if you KNEW you would hit all of your goals…Panda Planner will help get you there, fast!
- ★ UNBEATABLE BONUSES – Besides the remarkable day planner, I’m going to give you 7 FREE ebooks and a video mini-course to 10x your productivity! I’ll cover topics such as Crushing your Goals, A Billionaire’s Guide to Productivity, Curing Procrastination, Getting in Shape, Getting Straight A's, and Getting Rid of Anxiety. Improve not only your schedule, but yourself!
- ★ BEST IN THE BUSINESS GUARANTEED – The Panda Planner system has worked for thousands of others and I’m confident it will work for you. However, if there is any reason that it doesn’t absolutely meet your needs, just return it and I’ll send you a refund. It’s really just as easy as that! Your happiness and productivity are my top priority.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Our founder, Michael Leip, created Panda Planner to get back on track after suffering from Lyme Disease, Traumatic Brain Injury and Cancer. He started to feel a lot better so he launched the product for others to use!
What makes our product unique?Panda Planner's design is based on proven principles from positive psychology and neuroscience with the goal to help you become happier and more productive simply by using the planner.
Why we love what we do?We are so fortunate to be able to help people take back control of their lives and reclaim their happiness! We're lucky in that our success is directly tied to our customer's success; the more people we help, the better we do as a company! It's awesome!
MY LIFE WAS A MESS
I was reeling from a combination of Lyme Disease, Traumatic Brain Injury and Cancer. A perfect storm of sadness, stress, overwhelm and anxiety.
In my desperation to find a solution to my depression and lack of productivity, I created a system to overcome my challenges and get back on track.
Introducing the Panda Planner Weekly; a new version of the original Panda Planner that lasts a full year, with the same results. Panda Planner Weekly is based on scientific studies that are proven to increase productivity and happiness over time.
PANDA PLANNER WEEKLY MAKES YOU PRODUCTIVE & HAPPY!
Improve productivity, end procrastination and feel happier everyday with the Panda Planner Weekly! The design is based on principles from scientific studies proven to increase productivity & happiness over time.
FOCUS & ORGANIZATION, ALL IN ONE PLACE
Our unique planner system will help you PRIORITIZE your tasks and keep you ACCOUNTABLE! It’s time to get organized!
CRUSH YOUR GOALS
Not only are you getting one of the best planners out there, you’re getting 7 different ebooks and a video series to help you hit your goals FAST, absolutely free!- How to Cure Procrastination
- A Billionaire's Top 5 Productivity Secrets
- How to Get in Shape Fast & more!
Plus Get Access to a Video Mini-Course that will 10x Your Productivity. Normally $49, Yours is Free. Details on page 1 of the planner.
Remember, we’re here for you if you need us. If you’re not happy, we aren’t either and promise to make it right whenever you need us.
Thousands of People are Already Enjoying the Benefits of Panda Planner. Click the Add to Cart Button Now and Join Them!
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's the thing - this calendar is NOT about micromanaging your week (in a good way, the way that the phone calendar helps me do that), it's about creating the headspace for you to plan and reflect on your week. This planner is about self-care in the best way possible. I love how it helps me keep specific ideas in mind as I think about how I will tackle that days tasks. I love how it gives me space to write about how my week went. I love that it helps me set (and MEET) my goals towards being a better human. Yes, yes, yes. 10/10 will buy another one for next year and grabbing extra ones for my friends!
This planner awesome because....
1. I love the size and the pocket in the back
2. The Monthly section is separate from the weekly section
3. The Monthly section is blank so you can fill in the month and dates anytime of the year
4. There's plenty of room to write the important stuff (unless your handwriting is really large, then that's a problem)
5. The Planning section in the Weekly section (review of last week, planning upcoming week, top goals, etc.)
6. The added "Journaling, Reflection, Creativity" page is so needed and useful to do a brain-dump, writing random notes, etc.
7. I love the quality of the paper, I can't stand flimsy!
8. I love all the prompts in both the Monthly and Weekly sections to get my brain thinking to support me in planning and organizing, as well as inspiring and reflecting.
What I'd like to see different on the next version is.....
1. To add a Planning section before the first week.
2. I prefer my week to start on a Monday in the planner because it allows me to see my weekend on the same page instead of half of 2 weekends on one page (Sunday of the previous weekend and Saturday of the current week). In the same way that the Monthly section are left for us to fill out, how about leaving the week days blank to accommodate for people who enjoy their week beginning on a Sunday and those who prefer a Monday start?! Or offer 2 options of planners: a Monday start or a Sunday start.
3. This concept also applies to the Monthly section, I'd really love to see a Monday start. I just realized that this is the inner student in me that is screaming for a Monday start planner......
4. The time on the Weekly section begins at 7am and ends at 9pm, I'd prefer that to also be blank in case there are important things that start at 5am or ends at 11pm?!
I am using the weekly version. The video support on YouTube has been very helpful and is probably a big factor in my daily use. The founder of the company walks you through the process of using the planner and explains how and why each section and question work. I started midweek, so the weekly reflection came early, but it is especially motivating as it helps me to see what I've accomplished over the last few days and what I need to do in the upcoming week.
Top reviews from other countries
The paper is quite flimsy, but it does say 100% recycled so maybe that's why. I don't really mind too much, but for the price it doesn't feel worth it.
The size is also kind of big. If you're carrying it in a backpack it'd be fine but otherwise it's just something I feel like I need to leave at home. Which sucks because I wanted to bring it with me daily.
Reviewed in Australia on January 9, 2020