Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,986 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,262 reviews
on May 1, 2013
Ordered this for myself. Very Happy with it .My daughter loves it also and will have to order one for her. Very pleased and quick delivery.Thanks so much!!
on July 1, 2013
I've had this case for about a week now. It arrived much earlier than I was expecting, packaged well, no damage. It was very easy to put on and I love the look of it. All of the buttons are still easy to press with the case on, except for the home button. I have to press it really hard. So far there are no spots of wear anywhere on the case, in spite of riding around in my denim back pocket every second of everyday and constantly being taken out and put back in. It gives covered (keeps dust out) but free access to all the ports, including the sim card slot. My only really big problem with it is that the case extends about 1/8 of an inch from the USB hookup on the bottom. That's not a problem at all for plugging it into the USB cord at the computer or my laptop, but 1/8 of an inch keeps me from being able to set it on the charging dock/player where my phone usually charges every night and plays music for entertaining and the case is extremely difficult to get off. I actually have not been able to do that yet in spite of trying every night and breaking four fingernails in the process. I really wanted to love this case and I almost do, but unfortunately I'll be ordering a new one. I can't keep a case that prevents me from using the expensive dock/player that I have. It's not a bad case, especially for the price, but it doesn't work for me.
on June 26, 2013
In the picture it looks like its a hot pink or at least a very bright pink. When I got it its more of a dark pink, almost a purple color. Still looks real cute and I really like it but I am rather disappointed that its not the same pink as shown. However I love the zebra stripes and the pops of color, though much darker than excepted, are very cute. I was worried that the buttons wouldn't work but they work much better than on many of the other cases I have. As far as shipping goes I recieved my phone case almost 10 earlier than expected!!!

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the color. I was really excited for the hot pink (its my fav color) but it fits perfect shipping was super fast. All in all I really like the case but just can't give it 5 stars
on November 10, 2014
I love my case !!! For only 2bucks! You cant beat that.
review image
on October 24, 2015
Just received my case today after 3-4 weeks even though I hated the wait , I love my case. I'm glad I bought it I was thinking bout not buying it due to some review on here but I'm glad I didn't listen to them cause I love my cover and I get good complements when I'm in public. It also came with a screen protector. I give it 3 starts because when I first saw and holded the pink part it feels so light plastic and fake. I got scared of breaking it for a minute as I was opening the pink part to put my phone in. But after I put my phone inside and put the black part it no longer feels like that. ADVICE: PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN OPENING THIS PRODUCT CAUSE THE CASE IS SO PLÁSTIC AND FRAGIL. BUT OVER ALL I LOVE MY COVER. IF ANYTHING CHANGES ILL MAKE SUTE TO UPDATE YOU GUYS.
on February 29, 2016
I receive a lot of compliments on this case! Love the colors and the fact that my phone in completely enclosed like an OtterBox. My toddler has dropped my phone a few times and it was protected perfectly. The price was awesome! The only negative is the color rubs off quickly. I've had it for less than 2 months now and nearly all of the black (rubber material) has changed to white. The rubber appears to be painted black and it is coming off daily.

If you can overlook the color rubbing off, the construction is pretty good. For me though ... I will be going with a different brand, as it is looking pretty rough now with big patches of white where the black should be. I don't want to keep spending money every 2 months to replace it because of the paint issue... eventually it will add up to the same cost as an OtterBox! It was good while it lasted.
on July 19, 2013
Bought this case because it looked like I could drop it and not have my screen shatter. Love how easy it is to put on & take off. Have dropped and no screen shatter! Not even a scratch. Very impressed.
on March 23, 2014
Bought this for my teen daughter. She ADORED it when it came in. Looks like a LifeProof and she like that she didn't HAVE to have a separate screen protector because of the built in cover on the face plate. She is (like most teens) on her phone a lot, it goes in and out of her back pocket, in and out of her purse, constantly moving. The only down side (and why I only gave it 4 stars) is the pattern rubs off VERY quickly! VERY QUICKLY! It looks 6 months old in about two weeks. It has protected her phone very well but I will have to replace it soon. But for the price, I still recommend it.
on September 2, 2016
This is an adequate cell phone case. It provides a hard shell covered in a grippy and cushioning outer rubber sleeve. Style-wise it matched the picture, which attracted the spouse to it in the first place. Overall, it's less bulky than an Otterbox Defender while still seeming relatively rugged. My primary concerns is that the plastic parts are not molded to as strict of tolerances as you might hope, causing there to be some degree of possibility of failure when it is needed. The outer rubber part is stretchy enough to hold it together, so the bigger issue could be that it might not assemble properly if the two parts don't match up well - but to be fair I did not have this issue severely enough to prevent use.
on April 4, 2016
I have purchased several of these over the years for myself, my husband and my sons. We have always been very pleased with the fit and love the protection the phone receives. We have never had any problem with peeling fading or any other issues. We feel it gives the same protection as an otter box for a fraction of the cost. If you are more into impressing others by the logo (Otter Box) then this probably isn't for you, but if you just want your phone protected then this is an awesome deal. This includes a hard case cover and a silicone type cover to provide a cute fun pattern and non slip surface.

I order a new one for each phone upgrade we get. We have 6 lines so needless to say the cases out last the phones. I would highly recommend these heavy duty cases.