& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- High quality and durable rubber thumb grips to protect your PS4 analog sticks and enhance your gaming experience
- 2 pairs extra height design for more precision and sensitivity in FPS games
- 2 pairs normal design for more comfortable grips in most games; Preventing slipping
- Packed 8pcs in 4 different types; All are concave and convex types
- Suitabe for PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Wii U controller (not for Xbox One Controller)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Pack of 8 pcs Pandaren Thumb Grip Thumbstick for PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Wii U Controller (not for Xbox One Controller)
78 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 78 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These fit my XBox 360 controller just fine, but are too big for my new XBox One Forza 6 controller, which has smaller-diameter thumb sticks - they slip off; especially the tall extensions. Since this set of grips wasn't advertised for XB1 compatibility I can't knock them for this issue, but almost all of the other ones advertised that are identical for this DO list XB1 & cross-platform compatibility. This makes me wonder whether the regular-edition controllers have the same size thumb sticks or if the Forza 6 controller was meant for watch-makers' hands.
They do pop off here and there so be sure that when they're put on they're on there good.
Its worth noting that the taller grips caused the thumbsticks to have a slower return-to-center time than normal due to their added weight.
The grips are also a great cheap way to mend damaged original thumbstick grips.
It does help for gaming, you just have to find which thumb grip fits your needs/gameplay.