Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 701-710 of 2,312 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,360 reviews
on September 18, 2013
I am hooked!!! I loved all the Bejeweled games and this one is quite similar. There are some interesting and challenging puzzles and I have nearly finished with level 37 now. I good buy!
on December 2, 2013
Was not sure what to expect from this game however once I got started playing I found it to be entertaining with great graphics. I am impressed with instructions provided also.
on June 25, 2014
Unlike other games that give you limited lives, you can keep playing this one until day breaks through the Windows and you forgot to sleep.
on November 28, 2014
I like the different levels, there is some strategy involved, and you have to find a new method for each one.
on December 27, 2014
My favorite jewels game I had it on another tablet but I broke it this was the first thing I downloaded
on February 1, 2014
This game is far superior to Candy Crush Saga. I play it for hours on end every day. It doesn't nickel and dime you to death, either. I recommend it for all ages.
on February 17, 2014
Gems Journey is a fun game to play . I enjoy playing in the evening it helps me unwind. You can play as many times as you feel like playing. No waiting for lives.
on February 6, 2014
Same concept as Candy Crush Saga but you don't run out of time and if you get stuck, you can move on and then go back. I love it~ have it on my phone and my Kindle.
on October 6, 2013
LOVE this app!!!! Wish they would release more levels. Favorite app of all time. Can and do play this game for hours.
on July 28, 2014
this game is more challenging than candy crush will ever be so I suggest you all try this game
keep playing if u love this game