Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

• Customer Reviews

on December 20, 2013
I bought these because I basically want to have chamois I can wear under normal shorts for casual riding...

Thoroughly comfortable and they keep everything tucked into place for the duration of most any ride. A bargain compared to the big names like Assos, Castelli, Rapha, etc..

It's nice to have a separate chamois garment for the logistics factor. I've bought all my bibs without chamois, etc.. Really helps keep the laundry in check...I have 5 pairs.

Great product.
on August 13, 2013
I decided to try biking shorts for a recent trip to Hilton Head, where I knew I would be enjoying the miles of bike trails. The very first time I wore them, on about a 16-mile ride, the front panel sewing (right down the middle of the front) came undone. This left about a 1.5" gap where I was exposing myself. Since I ordered the shorts well in advance of the trip, when I went out to prepare to return the shorts, I got the message that "We are sorry, but you are no longer able to initiate a return for this item. Return Window expired..." So I got one wearing out of them. As far as the comfort and fit, they were both great. I probably would have given them a 4 or 5 star rating. I was very happy with how I felt at the end of the ride - until my wife pointed out the embarrassing hole. This split did not occur because the shorts were too small or too tight. They were neither. I got the XL and I have a 36" waist. They did not feel tight at all, and were easy to get on an off. I guess I am stuck with trying to get someone to sew up the split seam and hope that it holds.
on March 31, 2013
The rear seam ripped out on the 2nd ride. I bought a medium size for my son who wears a 32" waist so the shorts were not stressed at all. To make matters worse these have to be returned to the UK so return postage cost over $12.00, almost half of the original cost. When I ordered them I saw no indication they were shipping from overseas. I bought these because I read so many great reviews but the pair we received was defective, I realize that happens from time to time but coupled with the overseas return shipping this turned out to be a total loss. I would not recommend these for anyone located in the US. We ended up buying a pair from Performance Cycle and while they cost more they are a much higher quality.
on July 2, 2013
These shorts seemed OK when I first started wearing them. Not sure they are as good as my Perl Izumi shorts, the padding is a bit thinner on these. They did a good enough job, and they fit pretty well. I didn't have a problem with padding moving around like some of the other reviews.

Unfortunately after wearing them maybe 10 or 12 times, the seam has split right in the front. Fortunately I was wearing some shorts over them, or would have been rather... exposed.
on August 1, 2013
Overall, these are comfortable cycling shorts and I really like the color options. The pad is slightly more rigid than the Pearl Izumi Select cycling shorts but is not uncomfortable. It does not move with you as well as the Pearl shorts do, but they did well on a 50 mile ride on this year's RAGBRAI. I've purchased the Pearl select shorts for around $35 from Amazon before, and I feel they are a superior product. That said, these shorts are almost as comfy AND offer color options, which Pearl does not yet offer.
on June 13, 2014
I've worn these maybe 5-6 times and the stitching is coming apart in 4 different places--as in, not just a loose thread, but holes with exposed skin. They are literally falling apart. Too bad, as this otherwise would have been a great pair of shorts.
on June 14, 2012
These shorts are as good as any I've bought in the past, some costing more. I've worn them for a few hundred miles and they are comfortable and move with me very well. The pad is a little stiff, but while wearing them, I don't notice that at all. A word of caution is that the sizing goes slightly small. I have a 32" waist so I purchased the medium (32-34) and they JUST fit me. If someone is in the larger end of the size range given, I recommend going to the next size up.
11 comment| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 23, 2012
These shorts appear to be well made and do fit. However, the padding is excessive in the front and nearly absent in the rear. Since my riding is more casual, I sit up straighter and the padding did little to no good. These would be returned if allowed by the vendor.
on September 8, 2013
The shorts seemed to be made well, but the sizes run larger than stated. This is a problem for cyclists. Shorts need to be tight and fitted. Also it seems like the shorts are made for taller cyclists. The legs are slightly longer and top of the shorts go higher than others I've used.
on July 23, 2012
I just got into Road biking and never wore a pair of cycling shorts before, so I didn't know what to expect. I purchased a pair and the item arrived in about a week. I can honest say they are top notch. The padding seems good as well as the elastic around the legs. The overall quality seems good as well. I ending up picking up another set. Would recommend to anyone.