- Series: Advanced Texts in Econometrics
- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (June 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199245290
- ISBN-13: 978-0199245291
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 0.5 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #358,067 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Panel Data Econometrics (Advanced Texts in Econometrics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Manuel Arellano is Professor at CEMFI in Madrid. He was previously a Visiting Professor of Economics at the University of Cambridge, and Editor of The Review of Economic Studies.