|Item Weight||2.08 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.99 x 5.91 x 0.08 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Pangda-T-ruler-01|
Pangda 12 Inch/ 30 cm Junior T-Square Plastic Transparent T-Ruler for Drafting and General Layout Work (2)
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.00 (21%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Inch and metric calibrations: this ruler has inch and centimeter calibrations that allow for flexible use in most situations
- Transparent ruler: made of transparent plastic, you can see the underline notes, convenient for you to draw columns or check the layout of your paperwork
- Easy to calibrate: the ruler with quality plastic head for easy calibrating
- Utility tool: the transparent ruler with black markings is good for engineer, architect, student, draftman, artist, and so on
- Package include: come with 2 pack plastic drafting 12 inch/ 30 cm t-square ruler which have a convenient hanging hole
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Mr. Pen Geometry Set with 6 Inch Swing Arm Protractor, Divider, Set Squares, Ruler, Compasses and Protractor, 15 Piece Set
Westcott Junior T-Square Ruler, 18-Inch (JR-18), Clear
Ludwig Precision Standard Aluminum T-Square for Art, Framing and Drafting, 24-inch
Westcott Graduated T-Square, Aluminum
Westcott Drafting Set, Clear, SK-52
|Sold By||Pangda US||Mr. Pen||Gatzies||LP Specialties||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12.99 x 5.91 x 0.08 inches||6 x 4 x 0.4 inches||22.63 x 0.5 x 10 inches||27.25 x 12 x 0.5 inches||27 x 12.38 x 0.5 inches||14.88 x 7.88 x 0.25 inches|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The numbers and increment markers are printed on with thick ink and spills out onto the edge of the ruler. It's not visually apparent at first. However, when you use it, you'll notice that these raised edges create lots of minor bumps as you drag your pen across. The result is a very bumpy looking line. It seems like a minor issue except when you consider the limited purposes a ruler has and it can't even do that job correctly, the product just fails. Wescott had a similar ruler which is excellent ($2.99 at Blick) with none of these issues. I'd suggest getting that one instead.
By Sarah Panezich on October 12, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
For what this ruler/T-square costs you cannot go wrong. It'll save lots of frustration when marking up documents or craftwork that need precise lines at ninety degrees to straight edges, it can be used to measure and it can check how square an image is to a sheet of paper.
There are obviously limitations to the use of the T-square, for instance you wouldn't use it as a cutting edge and it may be a bit small for some purposes but my partner uses it regularly in her card-making projects and she loves it.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 12, 2019