Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on March 14, 2017
I hung this up in my tax office, I loved it and I think it is an amusing poster...right below my backwards clock.
on December 3, 2012
I purchased the red "Keep Calm and Carry On" poster from a different store (Hobby Lobby), and it was a lower quality paper and cost three times as much. So, when I received this poster in the mail, I was surprised at how nice it was. And it was on my door step in just a week. It was great. The color is a really great deep blue (like a mix between a navy and a cadet blue) so it contrasts really well with the bright red poster. Also, I love the print/font on this poster a lot more, it's a bit bigger and a little cleaner in terms of aestetics.
on November 7, 2013
My director had the "Keep Calm and Carry On" poster up during our process of reducing staff. Now, dealing with the chaotic after effects of these changes, I gave him this "Now Panic and Freak Out" version. He, and many others, thought it was hilarious and it is now up in his office.

Delivered promptly with protective packaging. A definite recommendation for anyone with a sense of humor in a stressful situation.
on January 5, 2012
I like this poster quite a bit, and it pairs very well with my Chive "Keep Calm and Chive On" poster. But the one I got is dark purple, not at all the dark blue shown in the product image. Which is why I knocked it a star. It did come packaged *very* well compared to several other posters I purchased lately though, so props to PosterRevolution for that.
on June 10, 2013
Being tired of hearing the traditional keep calm poster over and over again with it never being spoken in the context the poster was printed for I bought this as a good spoof to keep in my room. I was surprised by its color and the quality of paper it was printed on. I bought two other posters which all were cheap and arrived fast. If you want this poster buy it up before its gone! Poster Revolution is now my one stop for all my posters
on October 2, 2016
I bought this for a friend going through a hard time and felt it was very appropriate ... I do wish I could get the posters in a smaller size like 8 x 11.
on March 26, 2013
I wanted to redecorate my bedroom, and I wanted to pay respect to my British side (I was born in the UK). I remember the "Keep Calm and Carry On" posters from the Olympics (and WW II), But my favorite color is blue, not red, along with the majority of the linens. I wanted to keep with the color, and this poster not only appeals to my color, it appeals to the quirky side of me!

Love, love, love this poster!
on January 20, 2013
Everyone and their dog has the Keep Calm poster even my kid so she was delighted when she came home and found this hanging below the Keep Calm and Carry On poster. This is printed on heavy stock with excellent saturation. Shipped rolled in protective kraft paper and sealed in a stiff cardboard poster mailer. The price was cheap, cheap, cheap and the quality excellent. It also arrived earlier than the anticipated delivery date.
on February 15, 2012
This poster shipped pretty quickly and was packaged well. Somehow I didn't realize how big it was going to be, even though it clearly says "24x36".

It's huge, but awesome and its a really good quality print. I'm hanging it opposite my "Keep Calm and Carry On" poster to be confusing :P Overall I'm really happy with this purchase.
on October 24, 2016
It's really big and hard to put up. Would be better if the crown were upside down.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question