Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on February 14, 2014
I have an AT&T iPhone 5 but frequently I travel to places that only have Verizon connections and have become frustrated I was looking for an inexpensive way to keep in touch without getting a new iPhone (which my boss pays for bless him) for when I was out of AT&T areas. I have actually walked out of hotels because I had no bars. So I settled on a Verizon prepaid plan which suits me to a T. Now since I am a texter and not a talker I needed a phone with a keyboard. This phone is perfect. The keyboard is the same as my last Blackberry so there was no getting accustomed to it. It was a bit pricey without the contract but absolutely worth it. Once I leave my best boss and retire I am not going to pay for an iPhone (I have an ITouch and an iPad) . This phone has solved my current and future problems. I love texting and this works great Cute phone too. I bought it a nice red case and I love it. Next time I go to the mountains or anywhere where AT&T barely exists I will be connected.
on August 17, 2013
It is cute but I get ads. This is supposed to be an upgrade?? I get ads and no little emojies. I liked sending little pictures of smiles, gifts, balloons etc... I am very disappointed in this and the fact that it fills in words on my texts from the last texts I sent. This is very inconvenient. I liked my other phone better but it was over 3 years old and stopped working. It was easier. I find this one to be user UN friendly.
on May 17, 2014
I didn't want the hassle of a smart phone or the high bill but didn't want a phone that was primitive either. This was the pefect in-between. I love the slide out and the functions it offers. I paid for 3 of them and have had them for a month with no problems.
on August 17, 2013
Really like the phone it is for my 10 year old and very user friendly and a nice size. So far everything has worked fine!
on July 25, 2013
I love it. I've had this phone for a couple months now and love to use it. the keys are easy to type with and the display is awesome!