BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Kidz Bop Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 26, 2014
I only use pantene nature I was using a different one but tried this one out. for my hair which is long, fine and tends to be oliy this shampoo has to much oil in it. I wanted to like it but it left my hair flat and even if I washed it in the morning by the night it it was greasy. the smell is light and not over powering.
on October 4, 2014
great
on April 11, 2014
I have thick hair which has some wave/frizz to it. It needs taming and this shampoo, along with Pantene's smoothing conditioner, do a really good job. Also doesn't strip the hair.
on July 22, 2013
I have always loved to use Panteen Pro-V. This is my first time using this kind. I really liked how my hair feels and the scent of the product. I couldn't beat the price. I am very happy with my purchase.
on June 13, 2013
I used this product and it has lasted a long time!!! A good shampoo. My only complaint is that the bottle top is very hard to open and close - you can't do it with one hand for sure.
on September 5, 2014
i always love pantene shampoo especially nature fusion it makes my hair so smooth everytime i use this.
on July 15, 2015
Very good shampoo
on January 20, 2013
I wanted a good shampoo for the price and this seemed to be what I needed seems to work well with my hair
on April 27, 2012
Great shampoo that doesn't leave hair greasy. The 2 pack is nice because I don't need to buy as often.
on August 15, 2013
Smell: clean, not overpowering,
Feel: keeps my hair smooth and silky
Price: unbeatable, better than the department stores!
Convenience: delivered straight to your door, any time you want