Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on June 22, 2011
My hair is naturally curly and definitely gets frizzy. When Pantene released the Time Renewal series, I tried the "Frizz smoothing" formula and was THRILLED with the results. I always feel my hair is incredibly soft, shiny, manageable and best of all SMOOTH after using the shampoo and conditioner. It is also the only shampoo/conditioner that I can remember ever using the the smallest amount still lathers its way completely through even extremely long hair.

So I kept it on hand, and then Walmart stopped carrying the product!

When I finally noticed this product, with its purple and gold writing on the front, like the previous reviewer I did a little research and voila! This IS the exact same stuff! Same formula, same price....(WHY on earth do they do that?!)

I almost always use the conditioner a lot faster than the shampoo, so I was happy to find this 3 pack in the 'subscribe and save' store.

All in all, my FAVORITE shampoo/conditioner set, and one I HIGHLY recommend.

P.S. Try pouring plain white vinegar into your hair after the conditioner, letting it sit just a few minutes, then rinsing it! Vinegar (super cheap stuff!) strips the excess materials from the hair and balances the pH. Shiny, soft, and smooth!
on November 5, 2012
After using this shampoo and conditioner, I still have frizz, albeit not as badly as I formerly did. However, I will not use this every day and I also will not suggest it to others. I have never had dandruff in my life but this shampoo and conditioner gives me dandruff. I tried a couple of other shampoos, from low cost suave like shampoo/conditioners, to my husband's Axe shampoos, to children's shampoos, and have not had a single problem with flakes. The only time I do is when I use this shampoo. Also, prolonged use of this shampoo (I used it for a month straight just to see what it would do) left my hair coarser than it used to be. Switching shampoo fixed this.

My hair dresser tells me that this leaves something that actually encapsulates your hair, depriving it of external moisture, drying out your hair. I would advise that you stay away.

An added strange thing with this conditioner is that it doesn't rinse clean as easily as other conditioners.
on December 14, 2010
I have always chosen Aveda haircare as my primary shampoo and conditioner. It was getting way too expensive, so I needed to find something I could buy at a drugstore. Everything I've tried this far has been okay, but not nearly as moisturizing or hasn't been good for my long, thick, frizzy, textured hair. I wasn't a big fan of the shampoo, as it made my hair rather greasy, but this conditioner is fabulous! I can actually comb through my hair without using a leave-in conditioner. It keeps my hair soft and not so frizzy even though I live in St. Louis and we have crazy humid air.
on August 16, 2013
This product is no longer being manufactured, so those of us that use it and like it are on a constant hunt to buy up as much of it as possible, from the world's dwindling supplies of it.
My order arrived quickly, and with no errors. And I'll be set for a while... (until it runs out; then, the hunt resumes).
on September 29, 2013
Loved the product and was disappointed when I couldnt find it in the stores anymore...
Apparently Pantene changed the Packaging so look on the bottles... see link below

[...]
Frizz Control & Style Protection Collection | Pantene
[...]

Also visit them on facebook... they answer your questions...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2012
I have wild hair and have been delighted that the Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Frizz Control Conditioner calms my frizzy hair and makes it manageable. At the present time,I have been unable to purchase this product at local stores so I was happy to see that Amazon.com carried my favorite conditioner!
on May 14, 2013
Don't waste your money, this doesn't help with frizz control at all. I have brown hair, medium length, and have suffered frizz my whole life. The expensive price tag made me wonder if it was going to be a miracle, but it wasn't. Don't waste your money.
on December 14, 2014
I used to use this and liked it. Nut of course they stopped making it. Paid too much though. Make it last.
on June 15, 2015
great exactly what i was looking for!
on July 6, 2012
This is a great product. it makes your hair truly soft, manageable and silky. You will notice a difference right away. And it's fairly inexpensive compared to fancy brands.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question