Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc  Trolls Fire TV Stick New Professional Skin Care Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Transparent Transparent Transparent  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Emmys GNO Shop Now STEM
Customer Discussions > Far Beyond Driven forum

Pantera Lyrics,Solos, everything

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 17, 2007 3:00:19 AM PST
What does everone think Phil is trying to say in Hard Lines, Sunken Cheeks?

Like on "My soul for a goat, yet i'll outlive the old"...

Is it religious, like the book of lambs or whatever...does he mean he'll live forever thru Pantera's music?
I always thought Dime played one of his best solos on that song.

Also, when he's talking about a bad trip into emptiness, is he just talking about the effects of drugs and stuff?

I aslso thought that was a pretty trippy song. If you have the Blacktooth bootleg, right before they play it live he says, this song is for all the weed smokers,acid trippers and mushroom takers out their.

In reply to an earlier post on May 22, 2008 6:47:55 PM PDT
Bryant Ward says:
I noticed no one else answerted you so I figured I'd be nice enough to offer my two cents.
I don't know exactly, but your assumptions are problably correct or at least close.
and
PanterA ROCKS!

Posted on Aug 7, 2010 1:36:02 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 8, 2010 3:34:21 PM PDT]

Posted on Jun 15, 2012 12:12:52 PM PDT
Rio Fluzão says:
YES, PANTERA is one of the best metal bands of all time....just look at the MANY MANY bands that sound like PANTERA...Phil Anselmo created a new brutal way to sing metal....
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Far Beyond Driven forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 17, 2007
Latest post:  Jun 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Far Beyond Driven
Far Beyond Driven by Pantera (Audio CD - 1994)
4.4 out of 5 stars (279)