Pantry Elements Silicone Cupcake Baking Cups Liners with Bonus Storage Jar, Pack of 12 Reusable Non-Stick Muffin Liner Molds
|Price:||$9.88 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.11 (24%)|
- READY FOR SCHOOL. THE ORIGINAL Rainbow Silicone Cupcake Liners makes lunchtime easy and fun. The smart choice to separate veggies, snacks and fruits in a kid's bento lunchbox. Pack a nutritious healthy meal and avoid the processed food rut. Picky eaters love using these bright, vibrant, colors! Check out our assorted size and shape options.
- EASY TO USE AND EASY TO CLEAN. Effortless release of baked goods--no greasing or cooking spray needed. Works with any standard muffin pan or tin, or on a baking sheet. OptiBake technology ensures optimum baking performance. EASY TO STORE in the durable BONUS clear storage jar with a screw top lid.
- SAFEGUARD YOUR FAMILY'S HEALTH. - Our premium quality, eco-friendly, molds are BPA, PVC and phthalate free. Made from the HIGHEST performance, 100% pure, food-grade silicone meeting stringent U.S. FDA and European LFGB standards. No chemical coatings. No fillers. Pinch test passed! Guaranteed.
- FANTASTIC VERSATILITY. Also great for preparing pastry, breads, frozen desserts, and candy making. Use to sort small items. Makes a perfect gift. IMAGINE this space saver in your kitchen pantry!
- SPECIFICATIONS / DIMENSIONS. Each Standard Size cup measures 2.7 in. dia. (top) x 1.25 in. tall, and 1.8 in. dia. (bottom). Each 12 pack comes in 6 vibrant colors (pink, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple). Temperature safe from -40 F to 500 F. Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
We have thousands of happy customers... Here is what one of them had to say!
“Easy to Clean! Multiuse! I purchased the “standard” size cups for using in my muffin pan and absolutely love them. The vibrant colors are so fun and silicone baking cups are re-usable, and I never have to worry about keeping muffin tins on hand. Plus they are BPA free and meet high standards for cookware. I don’t spray these and the muffins still pop out great every time. I wash them on the top rack of my dishwasher with the normal dishes (not sanitize/high heat) and it works great. The only thing about silicone cups is you have to be more vigilant about collecting them from work functions, lest they end up in someone else’s collection.”
-- Danielle A.
Here’s how to get the best results when using your new Pantry Elements Silicone Baking Cups …
1. Thoroughly wash your cups before using.
2. Place cups evenly on baking sheet. No muffin pan or spray required.
3. Fill and bake according to the recipe.
4. Allow baked goods to cool before removal.
5. To release, gently press side and base while turning.
6. Place your cups securely in the top rack of the dishwasher or hand wash to clean.
Caution: Allow cups to cool before handling. Also, avoid cleaning with harsh detergents, chemicals, scouring pads and abrasives.
Makes Lunch Irresistible!
Make eating fun by separating veggies, snacks and fruits in a kid's bento lunchbox. Pack a nutritious
meal and avoid the processed food rut. Picky eaters love eating healthy meals using these bright,
vibrant, rainbow colors! Check out our assorted size and shape options.
Premium Quality You Can Trust
Our sturdy but flexible, easy-release, non-stick silicon molds are made from the HIGHEST performance, 100% pure, food-grade silicone meeting stringent food safety standards to safeguard your family's health! No chemical coatings, no fillers, pinch test passed!
Great for cooking eggs, baking muffins,
cupcakes, and breads, preparing frozen
treats, desserts on a baking sheet, candy
Perfect holder for sorting small items. Fun for
a birthday or holiday party, baby shower, or
Use to prepare recipes for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, snack or mealtime spread. Replace
your paper cake cups, muffin pan or tin, with
our safe alternative. Imagine this space saver in your kitchen baking supplies pantry!
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Reusable, Silicone, Non-Stick Baking Cups Liners - Pack of 24
Silicone Baking Cups, SAWNZC Reusable Cupcake Liners Non-stick Muffin Cups Cake Molds Cupcake Holder, 12 Packs in 6 Rainbow Colors
OXO Good Grips Reusable Silicone Baking Cups, 12 Pack,Assorted,1 EA
Silicone Baking Cups / 13 Reusable Nonstick Cupcake Liners/Premium Muffin Molds - Stand Alone Cupcake Holders - No BPA - Gift Set - 6 Designer Colors - Standard Size
Mirenlife 12 Pack Reusable Nonstick Jumbo Silicone Baking Cups, Cupcake and Muffin Liners, 3.8 Inch Large Size, in Storage Container, Red and Gray Colors, Round
|Sold By||Pantry Elements||Amazon.com||Zhiyang Dianzi||Amazon.com||Chambers Bay Baking Company||MIREN|
|Color||Vibrant Collection||Multicolor||—||Assorted||pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple||Red,Gray|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Egg dishes can be a unique exception to normal baking due to their adhesion properties. Cooking spray can be helpful for sticky foods and batters, and especially eggs.
A cleaning method that has worked well for many of our customers in removing egg baking residue is to turn them inside out and soak in hot water for a few minutes and use a soft bristle like a bottle brush. Then, securing them in the top rack of the dishwasher is sufficient to thoroughly clean them the rest of the way without a lot of fuss.
Don't use excessive amounts of soap because all silicone bakeware absorbs strong detergents, chemicals and food odors over time. The best way to remove odors and cooking spray residues that can build up over time is to run them empty through a baking cycle at slightly higher temperatures than you normally use.
Note that you may discover white residue appearing on the surface after air drying. This is usually hard water deposits. Hand drying prevents the white mineral deposits from forming on the surface.
Hope this is helpful to you!
I've used these to bake in and amazed every time how muffins and cupcakes turn out perfect with no sticking.
I stick them in the dishwasher top rack upside down to wash. Sometimes they don't always clean perfect and sometimes they flip over and collect water in the top rack but I've really enjoyed them. I keep them in the original plastic container to keep them organized. I also ordered the smaller ones and they are great as well.
They are BPA free, easy to work with, and clean up is a snap! We still spray on coconut oil when we cook just to be sure, but that helps it come out even cleaner.
Use them to make egg frittatas for the week, but they have become so popular, that I'm going to have to buy another set. Cook 'em, cool 'em, wrap them, put them in the fridge, and breakfast is ready to go in the morning! Great time saver for busy families. Look up the recipe for curried-beef-broccoli-slaw-mushroom-frittata on NOM NOM PALEO for a great one. We alter the fillings for each family member, and the colored cups really help keep us on-the-go in the morning. I get the purple ones, my husband the orange ones, etc...
PLEASE NOTE that these MUST be good, because I recently had two "taken" from the work fridge. Oh well, that's a common use fridge for you.
Have a great day, and please let me know if you need any more information, or if my review helped you make your choice. Cheers!!!