Pantry Elements Silicone Cupcake Liners / Baking Cups - 12 Vibrant Muffin Molds in Storage Jar
|Sale:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$8.01 (53%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MAKES LUNCH IRRESISTIBLE - Pantry Elements® Silicone Cupcake Liners make eating fun by separating veggies, snacks and fruits in a kid's bento lunchbox. Pack a nutritious meal and avoid the processed food rut. Picky eaters love eating healthy meals using these bright, vibrant, rainbow colors! Check out our assorted size and shape options. MIX AND MATCH TO SAVE: For a LIMITED time, save with your purchase of two or more baking cup combinations! See "Special Offers and Product Promotions" below.
- PREMIUM QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST - Our sturdy but flexible, eco-friendly, easy-release, non-stick silicon molds are BPA, PVC and phthalate free, and are made from the HIGHEST performance, 100% pure, food-grade silicone meeting stringent U.S. FDA and European LFGB food safety standards to safeguard your family's health! No chemical coatings, no fillers, pinch test passed! Guaranteed.
- SPECIFICATIONS AND DIMENSIONS - Each Standard Size round individual mold measures 2.7 in. dia. (top) x 1.25 in. tall, and 1.8 in. dia. (bottom). Each 12 pack comes in six fun, vibrant colors (pink, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple - two cups in each color), packaged in a durable, clear storage jar with a screw top lid. Temperature safe from -40 F to 500 F. Microwave, oven, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher safe. They feature our OptiBake™ technology to ensure optimum baking performance.
- MULTIPURPOSE VERSATILITY - Great for cooking eggs, baking muffins, cupcakes, and breads, preparing frozen treats, desserts on a baking sheet, candy making. Perfect holder for sorting small items. Fun for a birthday or holiday party, baby shower, or wedding! Use to prepare recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack or mealtime spread. Replace your paper cake cups, muffin pan or tin, with our environmentally safe alternative. Imagine this space saver in your kitchen baking supplies pantry!
- LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If for any reason you are not satisfied with this product, return it for replacement or refund. Pantry Elements® is a Registered Trademark of Veriture, Inc. and is exclusively distributed by Veriture, Inc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Pantry Elements Silicone Cupcake Liners / Baking Cups - 12 Vibrant Muffin Molds in Storage Jar
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Pantry Elements||Shopping Mango||MIREN||Webake||ANKOVO||Chnprice|
|Color||Vibrant Collection||pink, orange, yellow, green, blue , purple||Purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red||Red, Green,Orange||Red,Green,Blue,Pink||Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple|
|Material Type||Silicone||Food Grade Silicone||Silicone||Silicone||Silicone||Silicone|
NO NEED TO BUY PAPER CUPS EVER AGAIN
- These easy-release, non-stick cupcake wraps are reusable.
- No need to use a muffin pan. Just place the baking cups directly on a baking sheet.
- Each cup measures 2.7" diameter at the opening, 1.8" diameter at the bottom, and 1.25" tall,
- Each cup holds approximately 2-1/4 fluid ounces to the rim.
YOU'LL LOVE THE FUN COLORS - KIDS LOVE 'EM TOO!
- The Vibrant Collection includes bright colors: pink, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple
- There are 12 cups, two in each of the six colors
SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY
Silicone is not just for baking! These cups are also used for gelatin molds, chocolate shell-lined
desserts, and frozen treats such as mini ice cream cakes, ice cream molds, fruit and snack bowls!
Convenient Storage Container
- Baking cups stack easily inside for storage, keeping them together and fresh (see 2nd image above)
- Transparent storage jar makes these colorful baking cups easy to find in your pantry
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Place cups on baking sheet or in a muffin pan. Fill and bake according to recipe.
Allow to cool before removal. May use cooking spray lightly before filling if desired. Securely
place in dishwasher or hand wash to clean. Stack and store in their container for reuse.
This set of silicone baking cups is backed by a Lifetime Free Replacement Guarantee.
Click the "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page to purchase your silicone baking cups now!
Top Customer Reviews
They are BPA free, easy to work with, and clean up is a snap! We still spray on coconut oil when we cook just to be sure, but that helps it come out even cleaner.
Use them to make egg frittatas for the week, but they have become so popular, that I'm going to have to buy another set. Cook 'em, cool 'em, wrap them, put them in the fridge, and breakfast is ready to go in the morning! Great time saver for busy families. Look up the recipe for curried-beef-broccoli-slaw-mushroom-frittata on NOM NOM PALEO for a great one. We alter the fillings for each family member, and the colored cups really help keep us on-the-go in the morning. I get the purple ones, my husband the orange ones, etc...
PLEASE NOTE that these MUST be good, because I recently had two "taken" from the work fridge. Oh well, that's a common use fridge for you.
Have a great day, and please let me know if you need any more information, or if my review helped you make your choice. Cheers!!!
- Non-stick, muffins came out of the cup nicer than from the paper wrappings. It's not perfect, but very close to it.
- Did not need to use a non-stick spray. We tried with and without and there was no real difference. Just a few crumbs different, so not worth using the spray.
- I love the vibrant colors.
- Clean up is fairly easy, but you do have to pay attention when you're washing them. The cups have the little grooves that the paper muffin cups have so you have to really wash and be careful to get it completely cleaned. You especially have to take care at the bottom of the cup.
I debated giving this a 4 star review simply because of the grooves. After looking up more baking cups I couldn't find any without the typical muffin cup sides.
When deciding on buying these cups I'd advise you to look closely at the size. These are the Jumbo size which I'm happy with, but in my opinion I consider them the "normal" size.
The picture shows how easy the muffin comes out and how much is left in the silicon cup. I did not use non-stick spray.
I've used these to bake in and amazed every time how muffins and cupcakes turn out perfect with no sticking.
I stick them in the dishwasher top rack upside down to wash. Sometimes they don't always clean perfect and sometimes they flip over and collect water in the top rack but I've really enjoyed them. I keep them in the original plastic container to keep them organized. I also ordered the smaller ones and they are great as well.