- Series: Schiffer Military Aviation History (Paperback)
- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing (January 7, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0887406726
- ISBN-13: 978-0887406720
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.1 x 11.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,068,892 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Panzerfaust: And Other German Infantry Anti-Tank Weapons (Schiffer Military Aviation History (Paperback)) Paperback – January 7, 1997
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That would be ok too, except the photos are grainy - sure, use orginal photos, but also use better more modern photos. A few of the photos are so bad you cannot even see the weapon they are trying to show. There are not a lot of line drawings, and those are there are not translated from the German. Some statistics and data show the effectiveness of the weapons, but more of the soldiers experiences would have improved the book.
Recommended for those just getting started in studying weapons, WW2, anti-tank warfare. For more detailed review of the development of the panzerfaust, this is not for you.