Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Paparte Personalized iPhone Case Cover 4 and 4S
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on July 9, 2012
the personalized portion is simply a piece of paper inserted between the clear cover and the foam padding.

Note: there is not an opening on the back for the Iphone emblem...i should have noticed this in the pic but did not.

I bought this because i did not want to pay $60+ for the personalized otterbox on another site. For $20 it is okay....but I will only use for a few months and then actually get the more expensive one.

Quick shipping....acttually the product is presented accurately...I was just hoping for more.
on March 4, 2013
I received the case very quickly after I ordered it, and was so happy with the overall look! The pattern and monogram I chose were just perfect and I received compliments all the time. :] The design is really just a piece of paper, but that's kind of nice because you can swap them out with your own images or something! My biggest complaint is that the clear case tends to scratch kind of easily, so it did not have as long of a life as I would have liked. Overall, I'd say it was a little overpriced for how long I was able to use it, but I loved having it for as long as I did!
on April 23, 2012
Received email very quickly on what style and what monogrammed needed. They were very friendly and easy to deal with. I have referred them and will continue to refer them to my friends and family. Love my case!!!