Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

50%
50%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on November 4, 2008
While every technique is not new to one who has been papercrafting for several years, and even though I'm not interested in every single project, there is enough material to inspire me to adapt the projects in other ways; and the templates are plentiful and helpful. The projects that caught my eye first were one-fold wonders (I've done any number of pop-ups, but this one showed me a little different "twist"); carousel mobile; and I just plain love the designs for paper lace and Chinese chandelier to the point that I want to do them even if the techniques are not new to me. There is a "Hint" for every project I looked at and enough step-by-step photos to get you through the more complicated ones.

My method of purchasing books: if the library has it I check it out (of the library) and check it out (the content of the book). This has not only saved me a looooooot of money, but convinced me that some books are absolutely "must haves."
on February 28, 2011
This is one of the easiest book I have for paper crafting. I made the purse on the front cover and I loved it. I plan to make another for my grandchildren.