- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: RotoVision (January 10, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 2940361193
- ISBN-13: 978-2940361199
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #815,260 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Paper Engineering: 3D Techniques for a 2D Material Paperback – January 10, 2006
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Each sizzling example is accompanied by the firm, the client, and the application. If this book doesn't inspire you to grab your scissors and a handful of paper, you may not be having enough fun.