|Brand Name||Paper Mate|
|Item Weight||0.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.3 x 0.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Item model number||64051|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||64051|
Paper Mate 64051 Logo II Refillable Mechanical Pencil, 0.5 mm, Black Barrel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shock absorber tip and sliding sleeve reduce lead breakage.
- Rubber traction grip for comfort and control.
- Tuff Stuff jumbo twist eraser is 6 times longer than standard erasers and advances and retracts with a twist. Replaceable with 64892 eraser refill.
- Features stylish chrome accents on tip and convenient push-button lead mechanism.
- Includes 1 mechanical pencil with black barrel and 3 0.5 mm refill leads.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
How the pencils differ: the original Logo 2 has a metal screw on point, metal clip and metal ring at the eraser end while the Dual-Action is plastic except for the clip. Also, the plastic body on the Logo 2 shaft housing the pencil mechanics feels harder and thus heavier than the Dual-Action shaft with the housing the pencil mechanics, but this is not true for the Logo 2 shaft with the eraser which looks and feels like the same coarser plastic on both pencils.
In use: I have a number of Logo 2 pencils because to me they are the best mechanical pencil design ever; from the size and weight in the hand to the retractable tip to the size of the eraser I have found nothing I like better. And yes, I have dozens of mechanical pencils from all price ranges, including expensive resin pencils, drafting pencils and cheap plastic pencils. I do not like the Logo 3 pencils carrying the Sanford or Paper Mate brand because the plastic clip breaks easily and the rubber comfort sleeve rots over time and once it is gone the pencil is useless to me. I don't like the Logo 4 pencil for the same issues with the rubber comfort sleeve. In comparing the Dual-Action .7mm to my original Logo 2 .Read more ›
1. The eraser is big and lasts long, BUT more importantly, the eraser mechanism is set up so that you don't inadvertently advance the lead when erasing. So many mechanical pencils screw this part up by making the advancing mechanism / eraser housing so small that you don't actually grip it, but the barrel when erasing, which means when you push down to erase, you advance the lead. The eraser housing / advancing mechanism on this pencil is the entire top half, so it is easy to grip when erasing.
2. The upper part of the clip extends close to the tip of the eraser. This means that when you clip in your pocket it doesn't stick up high beyond edge of pocket. This is important if you like to clip in pants pocket. Also, there is no rubbery grip portion or the like which sometimes gets caught when sliding into pocket or pen holder. It is smooth and yet still comfortable to hold.
3. It has a high quality spring lead holder (not sure what this part is called) but allows for consistent pressure when writing without breaking lead.
4. The size is great--not so skinny it hurts to hold, but trim enough to fit comfortably in pocket, or pen holder slot in brief case, etc.
Oh...and here's a nerdy tip: the little plastic dingledings on the end of the pocket clips are apt to come off under duress. Sidestep this problem by pulling them off and putting a little dot of epoxy on to hold them in place! And another one for you sciencey types: ketones bad. Stick to water, fine sandpaper (remove acetoney fingerprints in the plastic), or alcohol if you really feel you have to clean 'em.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Agree, best pencil ever produced. Have had mine for probably 12+ years. Sad to know they are no longer produced. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Northerner
Just what I wanted and at a very good price. Box looked like the pens had been repackaged, but all were obviously new. Delivery was as prompt, and packaging was otherwise good. Read morePublished on August 21, 2013 by Ron
These pencils are awesome. I've been using them since 1998! Get them in burgundy and black!! They have an excellent quality!Published on July 13, 2013 by Adrka
These pencils are the best I have ever used.
I bought through Amazon because I cant get them in Australia anymore.
There is a new Logo 3 and 4 but this is the best. Read more
The pencil is light, well shaped, has a big eraser, and works smoothly and consistently mechanically. Read morePublished on June 9, 2013 by Sportscoach
Great Pencils. Sturdy Construction. Arrived quickly- just as described. Love the twistable eraser. No problems with authenticity or quantity of pencils received.Published on March 4, 2013 by Anonymous