Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 826 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,014 reviews
on April 5, 2015
For some reason these pencils are a trend with 9 - 11 year olds? At least in my daughters school. I think they are over priced but I bought it any way. It's a great quality pencil, and I guess it saves trees , so that is good! Never have to sharpen a pencil again. This starter kit is like having 5 endless pencils in 1.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 18, 2017
Best non-Metal mechanical pencil out there...have several of them. They're great for gifts, but be aware, the pocket clip tends to break off them, and the upper fill-barrel-cap (that holds the eraser) wants to slide off, after they get enough wear on them. Smooth pencil though, great writing, and the eraser design is AWESOME! You won't find better unless you get into the true 'metal mechanicals' like the Zebra M-701 series....and then, you only get the 'micro drafting eraser', not a full sized eraser like this.
VINE VOICEon October 18, 2014
I am really picky when it comes to mechanical pencils, even though I use them less and less with my reliance on my Surface Pro tablet and stylus. These are the perfect pencils for my needs. The grip is comfortable and the pencil rests easily in my hand. The tip is retractable, which keeps me from stabbing myself. The eraser is extendable and replaceable. My one caveat with the pencil is that, over time, the upper section will become loose if the pencil takes too much abuse. I haven't deducted a star for that since I would expect this with any pencil in this price range.
on April 15, 2017
Received 12 pack all blue pencils. Great product that was bought for my boys to use for school. Just enough that I can split between the two of them. Same as the Paper Mate Clearpoint Mechanical Pencil that is bought in stores but much better price and amount of pencils. The pencils come with 2 lead in each with a twist eraser and are refillable.
on May 19, 2016
I love these pencils! I love that the clicker to extend the lead is at the bottom, where my fingers are anyway, I love that they will hold a bunch of extra leads (haven't counted but I'd say at least 8), I love that the lead is dark HB, I love that the eraser is over an inch long, and I love all these fun colors.

I have dozens, coordinated with the rooms they're in. I also carry them in my purse.

They only come with one or two extra leads originally so I buy extra and fill them up when they arrive.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
on December 6, 2016
I have a middle-school aged son who will not use any other pencil. He loves this kind since it is always sharp, easy to hold, and the biggest reason of all... it has an ERASER that is doesn't run out! Most other mechanical pencils have a tiny little stub that is worn down in about two days by my boy. This one he can just keep turning the dial and more eraser is ready for his ever-edited papers. They are also reasonably priced (especially the 12 pack box), which I like.
on September 4, 2014
These are my absolutely favorite pencils in the world. When I discovered that I could buy them in bulk (this 12 pack) on Amazon, I immediately added this to my cart. I dread normal pencils you have to sharpen so naturally, I love mechanical pencils and these are (at least in my opinion) the best there are. You click the side of the pencil for more lead to come out and although it might seem odd/strange at first, this is a great advantage because this is what allows the eraser of the pencil to be extremely long. [If you've had experience with other lead pencils that advance lead through clicking the top where the eraser is, you notice that the eraser is really small.] Therefore, these last a really long time, although, I personally like to use a new one once it starts wearing out. (That's about the only downside of these lead pencils; the grip turns darker over time from usage and since the barrel is clear, you can see build up of lead "stains" on the interior.)
My only other complaint pertains my seller's shipping...my pencils arrived in the original packaging with just a shipping label slapped on top of it. Thankfully USPS handled these with care (not to say that these pencils are fragile, but they lacked padding/support) and none of the pencils were damaged. I was also dissatisfied that there was a piece of trash inside my packaging...I don't know if this sticker peel wadded up in a ball was supposed to serve as padding but if that was its intended purpose, then I find it extremely cheap of the seller.
on March 26, 2014
Great pencil! It works as expected and is my primary pencil. One issue that all pencils I've used have is the lead breaking inside the pencil. I've accepted that and continue to use it. The other issue is the eraser, which this pencil is better than most pencils out there. Though sometimes the eraser screw retracts while erasing. A minor issue which isn't there when pressing lightly.

Still looking for that perfect pencil though.
on January 19, 2016
Love these mechanical pencils. I don't write in pencil much but I needed pencils for one of my classes and these are perfect. They're comfortable to hold and I like that the button that increases the lead is by your finger so you don't have to push at the top like a normal mechanical pencil, you just push it with your finger while writing. Simple feature, but I find it useful. It also came with a good amount of lead - most pencils that have a refill lead don't have much so I was surprised by the amount that came with these.
on July 2, 2017
I haven't voluntary used a pencil in forever. I love pens and I have shunned all pencils. Whelp I have to take a math class and pens and math don't mix. I like that this has a twist up eraser and the side advance. I always hated when my erasers would give out before my pencil making them pretty much useless. They also erase cleanly which is another plus.