Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on February 21, 2016
Ink Joy pens just do not disappoint. They write smoothly, have good colors, and are quick starting from new to several months. This is the sixth pack of Ink Joy pens I've bought but the first retractable ones. This is the best price I've seen by far by several dollars. I do want to give one word of caution and the reason I gave four stars instead of five. Like I said, I've had several packs of Ink Joys including the assorted pack. This only pertains to the purple. I have a small notebook I write all kinds of things in. I transferred from one used up one to a new one several months ago and I used the purple pen a lot. I used all of them actually. After a few months the purple ink began bleeding into the paper and blurring my writing. I'm including two pictures of pages to show what I'm talking about. The first is after about four months and the second is after six months. Again, it's only the purple one that did this.
on August 1, 2017
SMEARS!!!!!! I bought these due to their claim to not smear, as I have to sign off on labels at my job...labels which are prone to ink smears. These smeared like crazy. The colors are vivid and beautiful, but are useless for my intended purpose. I passed these off to my son who loves to think up ineventions and write and illustrate his ideas on his journals. He loves them.
on March 1, 2016
I love all Ink Joy products, and for the price I would've bought a case of them! I've yet to run into an Ink Joy pen that skips, blobs or spits. They're smooth, and easy to hold. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great pen at a low price!
on March 29, 2016
I'm a teacher and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the InkJoy ink pens. For the life of me, I don't know why these are InkJoy 500. They do look a little different (not transparent on the outside), but I couldn't tell a difference with the way they write!
on December 26, 2017
PaperMate, please don't discontinue these pens! The newer version 550 RT are unattractive, they just don't have the sleek look of these pens. The 500 RT is a very comfortable, attractive, professional looking pen. I was also pleased that they last a long time.
on September 2, 2017
Love the inkjoy pens as they have a bit wider tips which makes for more attractive writing, in my book. Don't forget to pinch off the tiny nib from the the tip of the pen before use...it's there to protect the ink and won't write unless you do remove it.
on September 9, 2016
I'm a pen snob, and this is the only place I can get my favorite pens! These write perfectly smooth on any surface with a good amount of ink. Not too thick and blotchy, and not too thin to cut the paper your writing on. Perfect!
on December 27, 2013
Papermate hit one thing right on the head. The design. It is comfortable to hold. The grips are in the right place - and large enough to allow small differences in hold. Nice improvement. The downside: there is nothing new or exciting about the ink. It's gel-ly, skips some in writing and the point was too big for my taste. I even bought the most expensive set. If they could combine their design with a fine point and ink that flows like a Pilot or Sharpie writing pen, THEN they would be at the top of the market and have something worth recommending.
on September 7, 2016
These have true bright colors. I most likely drive people nuts that I use colors at work. I personally get bored with just black & blue. These have great colors, a thicker line and makes parts of my work stand out. Very glad I was able to take advantage of an awesome price!
on October 18, 2016
This pen works well for about 10 minutes of consistent writing but then it skips and doesn't write well. I would not recommend this pen.