Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on January 17, 2014
First of all it arrived in a timely manner and in excellent condition. Lucky for me because I ordered it late for a Christmas present and it arrived on Christmas Eve. The only reason I didn't give it a five star rating is because I thought that it looked rather small for a large. If size is a concern take that into consideration.
Who doesn't like the Big Bang Theory? I don't hang out with people who don't like that show. This gift was bought for my cousin who as I do only watches one TV show on a regular basis, guess which one? He loved it.
If you disagree with me I challenge you to a duel. I'd smack you with a glove but just last week I packed away my winter things.
A duel of the minds, a trivia contest. And you may chose the field of battle...Howard trivia, Leonard trivia, Penny trivia, Rajesh trivia, Kripke trivia, Amy trivia, Bernadette trivia, Stewart trivia, Sheldon trivia, Sheldon's mother trivia, Sheldon's nemesis Wil Wheaton trivia, Sheldon nemesis Leslie Winkle trivia, or Led Zeppelin.
on November 24, 2012
My son, who's not a fan of most major network television shows, has a soft spot for "Big Bang Theory", so when it came time to outfit him with t- shirts for his senior year he asked for this one. It arrived as a true large size, with construction that while not heavy, still maintains its integrity throughout many washes. The graphics maintain a sharp consistency and haven't really shown any wear at all. Definitely a keeper, and worth its price.
on January 9, 2013
This shirt is very good quality and well liked by my 14 y.o. daughter. She wears it a lot and people like to talk about it. Its a lot of fun to discuss why the paper can beat Spock and why the lizard can also take him down. hehehe In my opinion the sizing runs just a tad big, so you may want to order down a size unless you like it big and loose.
on January 30, 2013
Here's another that is very "SHELDON". No comments yet but only one wearing, also, at a Fred Meyers store. I am going to try it out again, tonight at the Skep and Skein (my favorite watering hole). I am not in the dating mode but if I were I would definitely use my collection of Big Bang Ts as conversation starters.
on November 13, 2013
This is a fun Big Bang Theory T-shirt. I have gotten compliments on it when i have worn it around town, and on vacay. The sizing was accurate, and the quality good overall. Have had for almost a year and the graphic is holding up through many washes.
on March 4, 2013
I ordered a medium size tshirt and it fits me fine but i think it runs a tad smaller than other medium size tshirts. FYI i am lean 6ft tall guy. I am yet to wear it outside but overall i am happy with the purchase. The quality of the tshirt and the print is good and is made by gildan.
on July 25, 2012
I bought the shirt in XXL and its a very nice shirt. Good quality cotton fabric. Printing and artwork looks nice. When I pass people on the street they crack up when they see this shirt. It's a lot of fun. I'm very happy with this item. Thanks!
on April 14, 2012
This is a must have T-shirt. It has nice graphics and after 30 washings still looks good and crisp. Runs a little small.
on January 9, 2013
I bought this shirt for my niece and she loved it. I was worried that it would not arrive by Christmas because I ordered it a couple of days before but it arrived earlier than expected. Super happy with the shirt great quality. Worth every penny.
on December 31, 2012
Good quality shirt, very funny, was a christmas gift for a friend who is rather obsessive over Big Bang Theory. It wqas very well received and my partner now wants one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.