- Series: AIMS program publications
- Paperback: 235 pages
- Publisher: AIMS Educational Foundation (2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1881431908
- ISBN-13: 978-1881431909
- Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 8.3 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,360,244 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Paper square geometry: The mathematics of origami (AIMS program publications)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Provides students from upper elementary to high school a way to experience geometry in a meaningful and artistic context. Students improve their spatial skills as they assemble three-dimensional models from two-dimensional units. The complete models are works of art!