Consider these available items
The Original PaperLike for iPad Pro (2018 & 2020) 12-inch NO Home Button - 2 Pack - Write, Draw and Sketch on an iPad that Feels Like Paper - Texture of Paper - Matte Reduces Reflection and Glare - No Fingerprints
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Screen Surface Description||Matte|
|Display Size||12.9 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NANODOTS SURFACE: The new, matte nanodot surface scatters incoming light and reduces reflections; reduction of light refraction to a minimum - color brilliance and anti glare texture instead of colored pixels on the display; the latest Paperlike is also less prone to scratches and fingerprints; don't worry - the screen protector doesn't affect your face ID authorization
- COMPATIBLE WITH APPLE PENCIL: Paperlike was developed especially for Apple Pen 1 and 2; the perfect texture reduces the natural erosion of the tip of the Apple Pencil to a minimum; the screen protector does not affect the touch sensitivity of your iPad when using it with your finger
- DRAW LIKE ON PAPER: Artists around the world love their Paperlike for improved precision in drawing and painting; the screen protector allows long drawing sessions and smooth lines for perfect accuracy - it's time for big art
- WRITE LIKE ON PAPER: Whether you use your tablet to take notes in the office, lectures or capture your next big idea, the screen protector improves your handwriting and provides you with more stamina. Original Paperlike brand xy
- THE PACK CONTAINS: 2 x Paperlike display protection films for iPad Pro 2018 12.9 inches 3. generation (without homebutton), 2 x application stickers for easy application, 2 x wet wipes, 2 x dust absorber, 1 x dry wipe; detailed installation instruction; the original Kickstarter success by inventor Jan Sapper
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There’s nothing natural about writing, drawing or annotating on glass. It’s awkward, tiring, and the result is usually sloppy.
That’s why the PaperLike iPad screen protector was specially designed to pair perfectly with an Apple Pencil to give you back the control, speed, and dexterity of working on paper... in a paperless environment.
PaperLike makes drawing and writing on an iPad feel natural and easy.
Make Writing on Your iPad Intuitive
If you’ve ever used a traditional graphics tablet then you know that first stroke of your Apple Pencil across the iPad screen feels nothing like it. PaperLike brings the precision, control and ease of a graphics tablet to iPad users.
What People Are Saying...
"It adds that extra texture and friction that really does make the iPad Pro’s screen feel more like paper when writing. I think it will greatly improve my handwriting on my Pro, and in turn, I will use it even more for note taking." - iPad Insight
Note Taking Made Easy
Whether you’re note taking in all-day meetings or just brainstorming your next masterpiece, you’ll find writing with PaperLike lets you focus on what’s important and not on controlling your strokes.
Draw Like You Have a Graphics Tablet
The Apple Pencil and iPad Pro should have been an upgrade for digital artists everywhere. But the slippery glass surface made drawing much harder. PaperLike brings the feel of a traditional graphics tablet to the portable powerhouse of the iPad.
Let Loose Your Inspiration
When you use PaperLike you don’t have to worry about every single stroke you make. You can focus on the most important thing: your work. Instead of struggling to draw and write on glass you can let your imagination soar, even taking your iPad outside thanks to the matte design.
Improve Your iPad Productivity
There’s a reason humans still write and draw on paper. The textured surface has so many benefits that you don’t realise until you try to replicate the experience on the iPad’s glass surface. Here’s why recapturing that texture with a PaperLike screen protector is so valuable.
- The muscles in your hands tire much faster when you’re trying to control the Apple Pencil on a glass surface. Add PaperLike and you can write and draw longer because of the increased control.
- On a glass surface, your hands will leave smudges of oil or sweat which can change the drag of your Apple Pencil and create inconsistent strokes. PaperLike’s matte design prevents those smudges that ruin your work.
- Using an iPad outside often results in screen glare that hurts your eyes and reflections that block your view of the screen. PaperLike’s specially designed texture reduces glare so you can go catch some rays.
We Created the Screen Protector We Couldn’t Find
Our founder, and the creator of PaperLike, Jan, loved working in a paperless environment. He was so excited about using an iPad Pro and Apple Pencil together. But then he tried them.
The feeling of hard rubber writing on glass was awkward and the Apple Pencil would slide over the screen without resistance, or get stuck on patches of oil or sweat from the palm of his hand. Trying to control the Apple Pencil with no resistance gave him hand cramps and the whole experience was a giant disappointment.
So Jan went looking for a solution. And when he couldn’t find one? He made it.
In 2017, over 2000 backers joined the PaperLike Kickstarter campaign to help bring a new iPad screen protector, one optimised for artists and notetakers, into the world.
Since then we haven’t looked back. PaperLike is now a small, passionate team working alongside Jan to ignite our customers’ love of sketching and writing on an iPad that feels like just their notebook.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Do watch the video for installing PAPER LIKE. You’ll want to get this right. I watched the video, and followed it to the letter. The end result is a nice even application with no bubbles on an absolutely clean and dust free surface. I think charged up my pencil, opened up GoodNotes 5 and started writing. NICE. Two things, it does feel more like paper and the screen becomes anti-glare as well. It is just better. For the first time I am happy with a screen protector. Mostly because this isn’t just a protector. It’s a more paper like feeling and I do write with the pencil for hours every single day.
Right now I m studying Russian and I find the virtual keyboard and writing with the pencil to be the two perfect for tools for language learning. Two reasons why this is the case. With the virtual keyboard, you get the characters of the language you’re learning. So you can type in that language. But to really learn another language you will want to write in that language and practice words over and over again so you remember the word, the sounds of the letters, and the spelling. As I write it, I say it. I was going through paper notebooks within days. Amazon has a record of me buying two sizes of notepad all the time. And I bought other types of binders as well. And i bought fountain pens and lots of ink because I found it easier to write with fountain pens for hours a day vs ball point regular pens. I really went through a lot trying to find ways to be able to write for hours per day without getting my hand and arm tired. The iPad Pro 12.9” is where this all took me and now the PAPER LIKE screen protector is my latest aid in this endeavor.
This is day one and I already ordered the 7.9” for same day delivery because I’m so impressed with the 12.9” for my iPad Pro. If you write all day with the Apple Pencil, you need this. You really do need this. Protects the screen. Gives you an anti glare surface, and it feels like paper.
Quick update 6/18/19: My granddaughter used my ipad (after I put the paper like on it) with her dirty little fingers and left prints and smudges all over it. The good thing is I could use a little soap and water and it is fine. I myself have not noticed that problem with my fingers. So it will smudge and mark up if you have dirty or greasy fingers.
Top reviews from other countries
But where it has lost a star is that your screen with the protector on is grainy...some people say you can't see it lol! I want to swear right now but I don't think Amazon would be happy, let's try anyway :) whoever leaves a review saying that the screen isn't that grainy are talking a load of B**LL**KS!! It is grainy but if you where for example watching Netflix you wouldn't even notice it. If you are using word or notepad or surfing the web you will notice it.
It's not the end of the world, I know Paper like have a 2 generation screen protector coming out that will sort out the grainy texture in the screen! Because YES they have noticed it too! When that is for sale on Amazon we can be happy that not only can we write half decent on a tablet but also the screen will be normal :)
Would I buy again?? Yes of course...grainy or no grainy the screen protector does what it says..help your write better and it does!
- brilliant writing experience
- no screen reflection
- no more finger print disaster
- I have had no issue applying it
- i can live with the minor rainbow effect that people are complaining about.
- i dont like the price of this protector