Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.34 shipping
Paperproducts Design 7299 Beverage/Cocktail Embossed Lace Elegant Paper Napkin, 5 by 5-Inch, Ivory
|Price:||$9.22 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$3.96 (30%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All Embossed Napkins come in packs of 17
- Napkins are crafted from 3 ply tissue from recycled pulp, printed with non toxic, water soluble inks; biodegradable and compostable
- Each napkin features an elegant embossed lace design
- Each individually folded cocktail napkin measures 5-Inch square and opens to 10 Inch square, pack comes wrapped in cellophane
- This collection is available in 4 colors and 4 sizes
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Paperproducts Design 7299 Beverage/Cocktail Embossed Lace Elegant Paper Napkin, 5 by 5-Inch, Ivory
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.39||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||2dayShip||granniesgarage||La Boutique Minneapolis|
Part of the Embossed Lace collection from Paperproducts Design. This elegant line is available in 4 colors and 4 different sizes. Founded in 1993, Paperproducts Design (PPD) is located in Marin County, California. The concept is to bring fun and fashion together on napkins, plates and accessories and to create vivid and entertaining themes. PPD has the largest collection of napkin and plate designs in the business. Since PPD was founded, it has grown from 16 napkin designs to over 500 with art developed with and licensed from top tier designers from all over the globe. Truly, PPD can decorate any table, in any theme with unparalleled pizzazz. In addition to offering the best in paper goods, PPD's line also features the ultimate in gift-boxed porcelain; mugs, plates, espresso sets and cappuccino sets, all in beautiful boxes and ready to go as the perfect gift. Entertain in style with Paperproducts Design.
Top Customer Reviews
I'm using these for a decoupage project and the embossing held up 100% to the weight and moisture of the glue.
Beautiful and very sturdy. I would buy these again.