- Hardcover: 715 pages
- Publisher: Princeton University Press (October 1, 1966)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 069104550X
- ISBN-13: 978-0691045504
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 6.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,004,902 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Papers of Woodrow Wilson, Vol. 1 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"An essential purchase for college libraries."--Library Journal
"... an unprecedented illumination of Wilson's activities and ideas."--The Journal of American History
"... Arthur Link and his associates ... set a high standard indeed both for productivity and editorial excellence."--North Carolina Historical Review
"Every college library should plan to acquire the entire series."--Choice