Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 436 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 574 reviews
on June 23, 2017
For some unknown reason, I missed this film when it came out, and I enjoyed it...It is an odd coupling of stars but both did a great job with it...
on May 8, 2017
Decent price for a old favorite I haven't seen in a long time. I think it is one if not the best movie showing Steves acting ability
on October 14, 2013
Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman do an excellent acting job in this tale of life in France's prison system and, of course on the infamous Devil's Island. The book and film are fairly similar, so it you liked one, you should enjoy the other. Overall, this is an interesting film and well worthy of a viewing at least once, though, I've seen it more than once and will continue to do so in the future.
on August 13, 2017
Great Product, quick shipping too! Thanks :)
on July 2, 2017
Excellent acting & epic scale but boring at times.
on February 5, 2017
Ok, Im a jaded Steve McQueen fan. Who cant love a guy that had a hooker for a Mom, and became a hollywood icon.
Anyway the film is based on a semi true story of a guy that goes to prison in a hellish place with a never ending desire to escape. Steve plays the tough, prison smart “Papillion”. Dustin Hoffman displays his extraordiinary talent as a mousey, bespectacled counterfeiter who is in need of protection from being robbed. He employs Papillion for protection and bankrolls his escape attempts. The two form a freinship on screen that is truly believable and rather touching.
Its a great all timer, and I dont purchase many, but the ones I do I feel are the epics stories of my time here on Mother Earth.
I bought his one.
on June 1, 2017
Great classic movie, enjoyed it as much this time as I did in the '70's when it first came out!
on June 16, 2017
Fantastic movie
on April 6, 2017
Love it
on January 11, 2017
I love this movie - classic