Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Real Relationships - Through a unique mix of gameplay and interactive narrative, players explore the complex relationships between Quico, Monster, Lula and Alejandra .
- A Magical World - a beautiful South American favela based in fantastical realism which highlights actual pieces by celebrity graffiti artists.
- A Captivating Original Soundtrack - a soulful sound design created entirely from scratch by Venezuelan-born composer Brian D'Oliveira and La Hacienda Creative
- Environment-based Puzzle - explore and interact with a world full of whimsical surprises to progress in your journey
- A Personal Story - inspired by Creative Director Vander Caballero's tumultuous childhood
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Quico’s best friend, Monster, is a huge beast with razor-sharp teeth, but that doesn’t scare Quico away from playing with him. That said, Monster does have a very dangerous problem: an addiction to poisonous frogs. The minute he sees one hop by, he’ll scarf it down and fly into a violent, frog-induced rage where no one, including Quico, is safe. And yet, Quico loves his Monster and wants to save him.
As Quico, players will build their friendship with Monster by solving puzzles together and adventuring through a magical, surrealist world. Players will need to learn to use Monster’s emotions, both good and bad, to their advantage if they want to complete their search for a cure and save their pal.
The Product Requires a Steam Account
|OS:||PC - Win 7, Vista and XP|
|Processor:||2.2 GHz dual core or better; or 2.8 GHz quad core or better|
|Hard Drive:||4 GB|
|Video Card:||NVIDIA GeForce 6800GT, ATI Radeon X1800 or better; or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better|
|Additional Info:||Sound: Windows compatible sound card|
Top customer reviews
As for the game play - some very clever puzzles and use of the environment. It's truly a dreamlike world that they have managed to create. Quite amazing actually at times. The controls are simple and easy and the game draws you in quite quickly.
The music and the choral voicing is also very nicely done...the sound track is quite original but the scoring plays like a movie soundtrack and builds emotionally as you progress through chapters/stages...
This game has truly surprised and impressed me! Picked it up on special over the Christmas season for $1.49 ... so it was a bargain as well....
This would be the first game I would recommend as a gift ...especially to anyone you might know who had a bit of a rough upbringing at home. It might be quite healing for them to play through too.
The mechanics of the game are fun, and the puzzles are really fun to solve, even if they are simple. You will be bending and shaping the world itself. Moving houses, pulling stairs out of walls, and building bridges out of water tanks. It is whimsical and imaginative, and fits perfectly with the story.
All in all, a great game, but not for everybody. Somewhat crushingly sad.
If you can find it for under 8 bux i suggest trying it out.