Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 239 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 264 reviews
on January 1, 2013
Bought this bracelet that says 9 inches. One I got was 6 inches at best. This is junk. Keep looking.
on March 16, 2016
I was reading a lot of reviews regarding how the clasp simply falls apart and I was expecting this, I suppose, when mine arrived. I guess they must have read the reviews and changed something because the clasp on mine wouldn't budge without a very firm press with a thumb and finger. It's definitely handy to keep this around for camping and hiking just in case things take a turn for the worse.

My only complaint would be the size, but I suppose that's my own fault for not doing the measuring before purchase. It doesn't fit around my wrist. Fortunately it fits just fine around my girlfriend's wrist. I would suggest that anybody looking to buy this actually take nine inches of tape measure and check to make sure it will actually wrap around. It's clearly not as long as it seems to be.
on November 19, 2012
Not sure where they got their tape measure, but the cord is only 6" long.. even if you open it up and include the clasps end to end it's only 8".. Doesn't fit around my wrist and I have a normal sized wrist..
on November 25, 2012
I've bought several and the quality and style is a bit inconsistent. With that said, they are so cheap that it is worth taking a chance and seeing if you like them or not I would say.
on May 20, 2013
Just got mine today. Shipping took about 20 days but I was in no rush. I ordered 3 when I saw that they were A LOT cheaper than others out there. The one on my wrist right now is 9 inches exactly with a tight, uniform weave of black paracord with a black buckle. It is 9 inches just like the product description says so if you have small wrists then don't be surprised if it is big on you. Someone else made a comment about being 6'6" or having arms like a longshoreman for it to fit. I have a large frame so it fits me pretty much perfectly and for the price I have no complaints whatsoever especially since I have neither the time nor the patience to make my own. Not sure where someone got the idea that it was Made in the USA or from a veteran-owned business. Pretty clearly states that it comes from overseas. It is pretty stiff so I am guessing that the inner cords are still inside the paracord but I don't know and for this price I really don't care. If I have to tear it apart and use it then it will be as an emergency belt, shoelace, etc. and I won't be testing it's maximum strength. Also, at the price I paid I won't cry if I have to use it that way especially with two spares. Not sure how many of these one person needs but I would not hesitate to order again from this seller for the right price.
on May 12, 2013
I really love these bracelets. I bought them for myself and a large group of friends. They are functional, well made, and (as opposed to some of the other reviewers) I find they fit perfectly.

My only issue is that they say on the packaging that they were shipped from China. I really liked the idea of the "Made by Perpetual Revolution, a small Veteran Owned and Operated Business" and honestly pictured in my head a group of Veterans making and selling these in their off time somewhere here in America. I have no problem with international business relations, but the conflicting points of that line in the description and the shipping from China gave me a moments pause.

All in all, solid product though.
on October 25, 2011
My girlfriend and i own an array of little gadgets that take up little or no space in my backpack or her purse. For the most part, they are like this bracelet....potentially useful in an emergency, but otherwise, unnoticed except as the occasional conversation piece. The one distinction here is this is actually a comfortable bracelet. She and i both wear one actually, although not necessarily everyday (somedays, mine goes in my pack, hers in her purse). We bought a third one to test out the practical applications for it. What we found is the paracord is reasonably strong. I wouldnt want this to be the thing keeping me from falling off a cliff or something, but it could definitely be used as a tourniquet, tripwire, part of a temproary shelter, etc...we havent been able to put it back in bracelet form yet, lol, although from reading another review here, i understand there are vieos on youtube and the like demonstrating how to do so. I imagine that without proper time or patience though, you would probably wind it up like a power cord the way we did. Still doesnt take up much space, but you cant wear it of course. For $5 or so though, i dont see any reason not to own one or two of these.
on December 19, 2012
Waiting on the product to arrive. Will repost when and if it ever gets here. It's coming from China so who knows
on December 25, 2012
I haven't received it yet. I have been waiting for 2 months and have yet to receive and notice or anything
on March 15, 2011
Para-Cord Survival Bracelet "Black" 9 InchI bought this for several reasons. 1. I wanted to have a paracord bracelet and did NOT want to make my own. 2. I liked that it was made by a retired soldier and I try to support our troops whenever possible. 3. It was reasonably priced even with shipping 4. It's well made and even thought I've put it on every single day since I received it, there are no visible signs of wear.

I work in an office in Admin and it's not any less formal looking than my bulky watch or my med-alert band also in black. No one has said anything about it looking "military" or too casual. It's just another item that gives me a sense of comfort and that if I ever need para-cord for any reason, I happen to have 9 feet of it...close at hand. The design is nice and smooth. It's never caught on anything or snagged. There are no rough edges, the clasp is smooth and tight. I ordered the 9" one since I have a larger wrist but it's loose enough to almost look like a bangle bracelet. I love it and recently at a gun-show saw similar ones for over $15 each. I think I got a terrific deal.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question