|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.7 x 2.2 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||B017IP2P98|
SKYREAT Copper Parabolic Antenna Signal Range Booster for DJI Phantom 4/4 Pro/Phantom 3 Pro/Advanced/4k/ Inspire 1 Controller Transmitter Signal Extender (2 Pcs)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.01. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Design for your DJI Phantom 4/P4 pro/Phantom 3 Pro/Advanced/4K Inspire 1 controller transmitter.
- Accurate parabolic curved booster completely reflects the remote signal to the antenna (the focal point of the reflector)
- Parabolic reflector. No bump or deformation on the reflecting panel!!!
- It improves both remote control and Wi-Fi video connection performance for DJI Phantom 3 / Inspire 1, In an open testing area, The actual measurement distance greater than 2.8KM.
- Please make sure windsurfer Antenna faced in the general direction of the phantom for it to work properly.A opening area will be better to test.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Package include: 2 pcs skyreat Copper Parabolic Antenna Range Booster
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
have to do my own modification as I put the othe antenna too..
with this 2 antennas I am getting 3800 ft in the middle of the city with...Read more