- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: B0106P7M5O
- Average Customer Review: 291 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #154,540 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Double Parachute Camping Hammock by Youphoria Outdoors - Lightweight Nylon Compression Travel Hammock with Premium Wiregate Aluminum Carabiners - Straps Not Included
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STRENGTH + DURABILITY- Made from the Highest Quality Premium Materials - Extra Strong and Breathable Woven 210T Nylon, Nautical Grade 6mm Rope, Highly Durable Triple Stitching, and High Grade Aluminum Carabiners
- BREATHABLE COMFORT - Unlike Cheaper Made Hammocks with Low Grade/Non-Durable Nylon, Our Hammock is Breathable So You Won’t Sweat While You're Trying to Relax
- PACK SMALL TRAVEL BIG - Ultra Lightweight Material allows you to Easily Pack Hammock. Bag is Attached to the Hammock for Easy Packing
- NO SNAG PREMIUM WIREGATE ALUMINUM CARABINERS - Lightweight, Durable, and Smooth Edges make these the best choice carabiners for any type of hammock tree suspension straps or rope system.
- HAMMOCK STRAPS NOT INCLUDED - Double Hammock Only
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Package Height||4.1 x 6.2 x 7.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.85 pounds|
Why A Youphoria Hammock?
Youphoria isn't about a product, an event, or even a destination. It's about YOU, and the time and space you need to decompress from a busy and chaotic world.
We Offer An Unparalleled Customer Satisfaction Promise:
We know there are plenty of outdoor and hammock companies out there. None are committed to their customers and their experience more than we are. We aren't just selling you a product. Whether you are a weekend warrior, or an outdoor enthusiast, we want you to be able to get out stress free so you, too, can Find YOUphoria.
Now, why choose our hammock over another? We took our time researching and designing the Youphoria Hammock to solve many of the problematic and comfortability issues: Comfort without compromising strength, but improving the space and not using cheap, loud nylon materials. Hidden behind that classic, “Same-Ole” hammock style, is a double hammock that’s built for cloud like comfort even for two.
We want you to be happy. We want you to be comfortable. And it shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg to do both. You’ll want those for adventuring… :)
Order now with confidence knowing that tens of thousands have been completely satisfied with their results because of our Customer Satisfaction Promise.
Strap Tight, Hang Loose, Find Youphoria.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The hammock arrived and my husband examined it. Humph...the color looks good. The material feels great but will it hold up? Are these tree straps cheap? How much can they hold? They're selling this for only $40? And you expect it to hold up? Fine, I'll try it.
The hammock sat for a couple weeks of rainy weather and he didn't seem to be in a hurry to use it. Finally a clear Saturday came and he gave it a try while he and the guys were out at the land. His texts blew up my phone.
That hammock was really easy to set up!
I'm impressed, the quality is much better than what I expected at that price.
I'm in 20-30 mph gusting winds and the hammock is hanging on solid.
He then began sending me pictures.
There is plenty of fabric left - you could easily cocoon this over you.
It's very comfy. I'm going to let [our son] try it.
IT FITS BOTH OF US!
Thank you for buying this, it's really nice!
There you have it, folks. My super picky gear snob hubby approves of this high-quality, well made, easy-to-set-up, comfortable hammock. *SIGH* I doubt I'll be cuddling with him in our double sleeping bags on camp outs any time soon. Might as well order the green one for myself!
FOLLOW-UP: After using this hammock for nearly four months, my daughter still loves it! She's taken it hiking several times and is planning on using it for camping this summer.
The sole reason for the follow-up to my original review, though, is the strap system that was included with the hammock. We own or have owned three other hammocks of this type by various manufacturers, singles and doubles, with and without mosquito nets, and with included and purchased-separately tree straps. The ten-feet-long straps included with the Youphoria hammock are by far the most versatile of any of them, with twelve connection points. You're not nearly as limited by the diameter of the trees or distance between them as you are with many other strap systems. Were I in the market for another hammock, I would buy the Youphoria again, for the straps alone.