Paracord / Parachute Cord. 7-Strand, 550 Lb. Break Strength. Guaranteed U.S. Made, Type III Military Survival 550 Cord. 25 colors for Bracelets and Projects. Includes Two eBooks.
$2.97 - $149.91
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- THIS IS Type III, 550 Paracord. It includes two eBooks: "Paracord Skills, Bracelets and Projects for Fun and Profit," and "How to Tie 20 of the Most Useful Knots." These eBooks will be delivered by email after your purchase.
- 550 POUND BREAK STRENGTH, 1/8 inch in diameter, 7 Inner Strands, Certified U.S. Government Paracord Manufacturer.
- WILL NOT ROT OR MILDEW. Resists abrasion, tangling, & deterioration from ultra-violet light.
- MADE IN USA by a U.S. Military Veteran-owned and operated company with a 1-Year, 100% "No Muss, No Fuss, No B.S. Guarantee," PERIOD!
- MANY USES, INCLUDING: tying and lashing, boot and shoe laces, Bug Out and EDC Bags, emergency stitches, starting a fire, traps and snares, grips on knives and axes, belts, rifle slings, lanyards, zipper pulls, tent ropes, bracelets and crafts, self-defense (monkey fist), dog collars and leashes, sewing repairs, suspending food out of reach from wild animals, flag pole ropes, dental floss, and SO many more!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
We are U.S. Military Veterans and Paracord Snobs!
WE KNOW PARACORD and have sold literaly TONS of it!
Paracord has THOUSANDS of different uses!
- Securing or lashing luggage or gear, clothesline, shoe or boot laces, emergency stitches, starting a fire
- Emergency tourniquet, grips on knives, axes or other hand tools, rifle sling, holder strap for sunglasses
- Make a Paracord bracelet, decorative Knot, wrap a coffee cup, hang a pinata, boy and girl scout projects
- Zipper pull, learning to tie knots, whistle lanyard, pulling out a loose tooth, make a net, tie a door open
- Tie off a 6-pack of beer to cool it by submerging it into a cold lake or stream, tent rope, hang a sign
- Fish stringer, macrame projects. key fob, self-defense weapon (monkey fist), tie up a woman's corset
- Dog run line, sew a button on, tie a fly, snare or trap, net, fishing line or trotline, repair wicker furniture
- secure electrical or electronic cords together, string Christmas or other decorative lights, crabbing
- lash a boat to the dock, boat anchor line, tie climbing vines to trellis, tie an inner tube raft together
- "soft patch" repair a hose or pipe, string cans together for an alarm, basketball hoop net, flag pole line
- hang a bird feeder, bundle firewood together, fencing, binoculars strap, dental floss, sandal strap
- and SO MUCH MORE!
GUARANTEED with our 1 year "No Muss, No Fuss, No B.S." Guarantee, PERIOD!
- Hobbyists, Home, Garage, Gardening, Landscaping and Roofing
- Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Parachuting, Motorcycling and ATV's
- Law Enforcement, Emergency Medical Services and Rescue Personnel
- Military, Paramilitary, Paracord Survival Strategies and "Bug Out Bags"
- Automotive Emergency Kits, Boating, Scuba Diving, Cycling, Arts and Crafts
- Boy and Girl Scounts, Farming, Ranching, Construction, Picnics
- and SO MUCH MORE!
Click on the "Add to Cart" NOW to be MORE DEPENDABLE, PREPARED and CONFIDENT!
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I purchased six more 100' bundles to distribute amongst my vehicle and gear. This cord also works extremely well for braiding and knotting. I'm replacing all my lanyards and pulls with Dakota Gear cordage. Just because, it's that good. Made in U.S.A. Oorah
Believe me, if you have some of this item, sooner or later you'll need to use it and be glad you have it on hand!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was a little bit thicker but worked great!
BETTER THAN CORD SOLD IN BIG BOX HARDWARE STORES.
PLUS, THIS CORD IS MADE IN AMERICA, USA.
TRULY, THIS CORD IS GREAT.Read more