- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01M3SOED1
- Average Customer Review: 1,735 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #122 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Paracord Planet 10', 20', 25', 50', 100' Hanks & 250', 1000' Spools of Parachute 550 Cord Type III 7 Strand Paracord Over 200 Colors
|Price:||$2.75 - $58.99|
- 10, 25, 50, 100 Foot 550 Cord Hanks & 250-1000' Paracord Spools of Type III 550 pound 7-Strand core Commercial Paracord. Diameter is approximately 1/8"
- Great for paracord bracelets, survival bracelet, paracord lanyards or keychains, crafting, and more!
- UV resistant, will not rot/mildew, making it great for survival needs and many outdoor applications!
- Created for Paracord Planet® by certified US Government contractors.
- Also known as: parachute cord, 550 cord, parachute rope, paracord rope, para cord, or parachord
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Paracord Planet® paracord is your all-around tactical, crafting and utility cord. Paracord Planet® Type III commercial grade paracord is dependable, tough and long lasting. The cord is made of 550 pound test nylon and features seven-strand core for maximum strength. Paracord Planet® paracord measures at 5/32" in diameter and is manufacturered in the United states by a certified US Government contractor. Paracord Planet® Paracord is available in over 200 different colors and lengths. Paracord Planet® Type III 550 lb. Paracord is 100% nylon, 7 strand core and measures 5/32" in diameter. Manufactured in the US and certified by US Government contractor and has a 550 lb test strength.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
If I hear back from them with anything, I will update my rating accordingly.
The only negative thing I could say about this material is it can fray or snag while working with it. Nobody really wants fuzzy cables. I have used some coreless paracord that behaves more like traditional sleeving, more plasticky and less fabric-like. But again, the consistency is predictable with paracord planet so I know what I'm getting. Highly recommended.
As to the product's durability, I can't speak as of yet. I'm planning on packing a 6' section in my every-day carry messenger bag, and I'll be stashing a 25' section in each of the cars in my garage, as well as another 10' section or two in my own car for everyday use.
Anyone who's a fan of the Boondock Saints will remember the rope scene:
"Do you know what we need man? Some rope.... You don't know what you're gonna need it for. [You] just always need it."
Otherwise, great stuff.