Paracord Planet 10', 20', 25', 50', 100' Hanks & 250', 1000' Spools of Parachute 550 Cord Type III 7 Strand Paracord Over 200 Colors
|Price:||$1.77 - $74.47|
- 10, 25, 50, 100 Foot 550 Cord Hanks & 250-1000' Paracord Spools of Type III 550 pound 7-Strand core Commercial Paracord. Diameter is approximately 1/8"
- Great for paracord bracelets, survival bracelet, paracord lanyards or keychains, crafting, and more!
- UV resistant, will not rot/mildew, making it great for survival needs and many outdoor applications!
- Created for Paracord Planet® by certified US Government contractors.
- Also known as: parachute cord, 550 cord, parachute rope, paracord rope, para cord, or parachord
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Paracord Planet® paracord is your all-around tactical, crafting and utility cord. Paracord Planet® Type III commercial grade paracord is dependable, tough and long lasting. The cord is made of 550 pound test nylon and features seven-strand core for maximum strength. Paracord Planet® paracord measures at 5/32" in diameter and is manufacturered in the United states by a certified US Government contractor. Paracord Planet® Paracord is available in over 200 different colors and lengths. Paracord Planet® Type III 550 lb. Paracord is 100% nylon, 7 strand core and measures 5/32" in diameter. Manufactured in the US and certified by US Government contractor and has a 550 lb test strength.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I cut the cord to the desired length, seal the ends with a lighter (to keep them from un-raveling) and tie it on the cable. When rolling cables for tear down at the end of a gig, the cord is right there and ready to keep the cable together in it's roll. I tie mine in a bow (like a shoe). Easy- peasy!