Paracord Planet 10, 25, 50, and 100 Foot Hanks of 425 Paracord (3mm) Made of 100% Nylon For Tactical, Crafting, Survival, General Use, and Much More!
|Price:||$2.49 - $9.99|
- Choose from 10, 25, 50, and 100 foot lengths of 425 Paracord. Our 425 Paracord has a minimum tensile strength of 425 pounds, a diameter of 1/8 of an inch (3 mm), and three inner strands of 2 ply Nylon strands.
- Strong, durable, will not rot, mildew, or fade to UV light.
- Multiple purposes from crafting to survival, such as making bracelets, lanyards, keyfobs, use for hunting, fishing, survival, and much more!
- Also known as: parachute cord, 425 cord, parachute rope, paracord rope, para cord, or nylon rope.
- Nylon Paracord made in the USA
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Our 425 Paracord is a great alternative if you feel that the diameter of the 550 Paracord is too thick for your crafted projects, storing in your go bag, or your general utility use. The 425 Paracord shares many features similar to 550 Paracord, with the differences that it only has a 425 pound breaking point for tensile strength, only three 2-ply inner core strands, and at less the price of 550 Paracord. With so many possibilities for use, you may not want to find yourself without it.
Top customer reviews
hiking, and backpacking. It will become a clothesline between trees, a line to string a plastic sheet for an
emergency shelter, a line to tie accessories on my pack or in my hauling sled when snowshoeing. It
is light and strong.
Anyway, it's great to have, now I just need to research some of the things I could do with my new super shoelaces from a survival standpoint (apparently paracord has quite a few alternate uses). Can't use what I don't know. :)
it is sturdy and I can use it for all sorts of things I wanted to use it for the mosquito netting on my hamnock the original one I should have burned the ends or maybe tyed a knot in the ends because they because all undone and cannot be used for the hammock anymore but this should be strong enough and should last longer as long as I burn the ends It will add more weight to my hammock weight when I travel with it.