Paradise Galleries Hoot! Hoot! Baby Doll That Looks Like a Real Baby, 16 inch Vinyl, Preemie Reborn Boy, Safety Tested Age Kids 3+, 6-Piece Gift Set
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hoot! Hoot! is a Realistic and Lifelike Preemie-sized Baby Doll sculpted by famous Doll artist Laura Lee Eagles. He is 15 inches from head to toe (please note he is smaller than most of the Paradise Galleries Dolls).
- She is the perfect Reborn Doll for 3 year old girls and up - conforms to the safety requirements of ASTM F963 for ages 3+.
- This Reborn Baby Boy comes with a WEIGHTED soft cloth body for the most lifelike reborn feel when you cuddle him close to you and is made in GentleTouch vinyl, which is very soft and realistic - Vinyl Head and 3/4 Vinyl Limbs.
- This little night owl is ready for fun with his ensemble of striped jersey knit onesie, "owl-some" hat and that look adorable reveals his utter innocence and gentleness of his Baby face! He also comes with his cuddly plush companion! He has beautiful hand painted details, hand applied eyelashes and hand painted hair to achieve the real newborn look. Hoot Hoot comes with a plush Owl Friend.
- ***100% AUTHENTIC Paradise Galleries Dolls are sold by Paradise Galleries only and are backed by Manufacturer Warranty. The "Paradise Promise". . . GREAT DOLLS, GREAT VALUE, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! We are so confident that you will be delighted with your purchase; we will gladly take it back within 30 days for a full refund of the item price - no conditions, no exceptions.......
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Paradise Galleries Real Life Newborn Baby Doll, Hoot! Hoot!, Boy Doll Crafted in Soft Vinyl and Weighted Body, 15 inch
Weighted Body for a "Real" Baby Feel! No more dull nights anymore! This little lifelike preemie-sized baby doll is more than ready to spend his nights charming and dazzling you! Only this baby boy can make you feel so tender and warm, with his round and innocent eyes that call out to you and his baby lips that are slightly turned down just like a newborn infant's! With a weighted body for a real baby feel, you'll surely spend restless nights taking care of this newborn baby that is just great for reborning! This little night owl is ready for fun with his ensemble of striped jersey knit onesie, "owl-some" hat and that look adorably reveals his utter innocence and gentleness of his baby face! Made by the great doll sculptor and artist Laura Lee-Eagles, he also comes with his cuddly plush companion! Don't wait, let yourself feel the love and tenderness he gives! Hoot! Hoot! Oh, so cute! "Hoot! Hoot!" is lovingly handcrafted from our GentleTouch Vinyl, measures 15 inches from head to toe (please note he is smaller than most of our other dolls) and comes with an exquisite collector's box.
- This realistic and lifelike preemie-sized baby doll was sculpted by famous artist Laura Lee Eagles.
- Hoot Hoot's head and limbs were crafted so realistically in baby soft GentleTouch vinyl to look and feel just like a real baby.
- He comes with a WEIGHTED SOFT CLOTH BODY for the most lifelike feel when you cuddle him close to you.
- He has beautiful hand painted details, hand applied eyelashes and hand painted hair to achieve the real newborn look. Hoot Hoot comes with a plush Owl Friend.
- Size: Approx. 15" Head to Toe (please note he is smaller than most of the Paradise Galleries dolls)
Since 1991 Paradise Galleries has been a leader in bringing the magic of award winning dolls to collectors around the world.
Since 1991 Paradise Galleries has been a leader in bringing the magic of award winning dolls to collectors around the world. We are dedicated to offering you the most irresistible and innovative artistic treasures from the world’s premiere artists and designers. Our passion at Paradise Galleries is to create dolls that stir your spirit, warm your heart, and nurture your soul. It gives us great joy to know that our dolls bring happiness to homes around the world. Our design team in southern California draws upon inspiration from family, friendships, love, daily life, childhood memories, and a sense of fun to capture the goodness and beauty in life's moments. We work together with sculptors & designers from all over the world to create the perfect doll.
Each doll is painstakingly reproduced to the Artist standards providing the world's best selection.
Every detail is important to us - the heartwarming facial expressions, adorable and unique fabrics, the finest porcelain or vinyl, and expert sewing and stitching.
A Paradise doll is the work of a group of inspired people committed to bringing you the very best.
Paradise Galleries is a proud part of the Charisma Brands family of fine products.
We are confident that you will be delighted with your doll purchase. We will gladly take it back within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price. Our goal is not only to help you build your doll collection at an affordable price, but to give you a doll with lasting value and quality that will be yours to enjoy for years to come.
- Artist: Laura Lee Eagles
- Size: Approx. 15" Head to Toe (please note he is smaller than most of our other dolls)
- Material: GentleTouch Vinyl and Weighted Cloth Body
- Lifelike, doeskin weighted body
- Eye Color - Black
- Hand Painted Light Brown Hair
- Hand painted details including his hair
- Full Vinyl Arms and Full Vinyl Legs.
- Perfect for Reborn Artists too!
- Comes with plush owl friend
- Edition Size: Open
- Handle with care, ages 14+
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 188 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The body is very floppy and has very little stuffing, which I tried to show with those pictures. I have seen videos of other Hoot Hoot dolls that seemed more stuffed than mine, though, so maybe it is just the way mine was stuffed. The way mine is stuffed makes it perfect for holding like a real body, in my opinion. (Update: We ordered one for my grandma and hers is stuffed better, so there appears to be a lot of variety in how they are stuffed.)
Keep in mind, this doll is very small. 16 inches, to be exact. It fits Carter's preemie clothes perfectly. If you want a small doll, this one is amazing, but I noticed a lot of the negative comments were about the size. If you are unsure about the size, maybe look at Preemie sized clothes at a store to get an idea. The last picture I included is of Hoot Hoot beside my Sleepy Frog doll, so that should give you an idea of size difference between Hoot Hoot and normal sized dolls.
Overall, I couldn't be happier about this doll. It is everything I wanted and I highly recommend it for anyone else who wants a small doll.