Mount and Blade
A Time of War, A Game of Legend
Calradia is a land at war, a land offering great riches and even greater dangers to the adventurers and mercenaries that flock to shed their blood on its soil. With unerring courage and a strong sword, an unknown stranger can make a name as a warrior and wield the power to depose kings and crown new ones at a whim.
- Free-form sandbox gameplay. Go anywhere and do anything in a world that has hundreds of unique locations.
- Unique horseback combat. Attack your enemies on your horse, whether you’re swinging a sword, holding a lance or unleashing arrows.
- Fight with an expansive variety of medieval weapons, each with their own unique characteristics, strengths and weaknesses.
- Highly advanced and intuitive sword-fighting system.
- Be anything from a lonesome adventurer to a commander of armies.
- Challenging AI both in combat and in the strategic realm.
- Freedom to interact with hundreds of characters.
| ||Minimum Specifications:|
|OS:||XP and Vista|
|Hard Drive:||700 MB|
|Video Card:||Graphics card with at least 64 MB memory|
|Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:||N/A|