Starvoid is a multiplayer real time strategy game, wrapped in the easy-to-pick-up and easy-to-play structure of a first person shooter. The player takes the role of a mercenary commander in the outer rims of the galaxy, fighting for control over the rare spaceship fuel, Starvoid. On the battlefield, the player has an arsenal of combat droids, vehicles and ingenious abilities ranging from deployable machine gun turrets and minefields to repair nanoids and orbital rocket strikes. Everything is constantly refilled as the commander instantly is allowed to re-enter the battlefield after being eliminated.
- Easy to join, easy to leave - Although being an RTS, in Starvoid games can be joined and left at any time with no penalty.
- Intense multiplayer – Up to 12 players per server and player respawn enables an vivid multiplayer RTS experience.
- Tactical gameplay – True to its RTS mechanics, Starvoid focuses on a tactical gameplay and strategic options.
- Customization – Build your own contracts of units, unit upgrades, utility abilities and commander gear to select from when deploying into combat.
- Commander development – As the player plays the game, new items are unlocked, enabling deeper customization, variety and progression.
|OS:||Windows 7 and Vista|
|Processor:||Dual Core 2.4GHz processor|
|Hard Drive:||3 GB|
|Video Card:||Shader 4.0 compatible card (minimum: Nvidia GeForce 8000, AMD Radeon 2000)|
|Additional Info:||Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Special multiplayer requirements: Internet Connection for multiplayerNOTICE: Requires DirectX 10, a DirectX 10 compatible video card, and Windows Vista or Windows 7. There is no support for Windows XP or DirectX 9.|
Steam account required for game activation and installation.
|Supported OS:||Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows|
|Hard Disk:||none specified|
|Video Card:||none specified|