- Paperback: 204 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 15, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1546727108
- ISBN-13: 978-1546727101
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,336,864 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1017 in Books > Law > Legal Theory & Systems > Non-US Legal Systems
- #1068 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Political Science > Comparative Politics
- #3416 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines > Conservatism & Liberalism
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
A Paradoxical Alliance: An Anglo-American Analysis of the Left's Love Affair With Islam Paperback – May 15, 2017
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle Edition for FREE. Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 21 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you read this book, you'll learn something. It will teach you how to argue and give you information to argue with. It is highly recommended.
Buckby and Palumbo have created a very readable work bringing the reasons and lack of reasoning behind the current threat to our liberal democracies to light.