- Products Features:
- Item for 1 roll; size per roll: 1"wide x 1080"long; made in USA
- Product contains polyolefin and a little bit wax
- Waterproof, flexible, stretchable, and self-adhesive with gentle stretch
- Biodegradable in sunlight. Allow gasses to pass through. Excellent moister barrier for grafting and budding
Parafilm® Grafting Tape (Genuine by Parafilm®) 90' Roll Clear (1" - One Inch)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Parafilm Nursery Grafting Tape|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
***Please note: this tape is mainly used for nursery grafting.*** Parafilm® Grafting Tape is Manufactured by Original Parafilm® M Manufacturer and is an economical plant grafting solution that is easy-to-use, and makes nursery grafting and/or budding efforts efficient for various grafters (nursery, landscapers, and home gardeners). Parafilm® Grafting Tape is Waterproof, Flexible, Stretchable, and Self-Adhering. Its Breathable properties allows gases such as oxygen, carbon dioxide, etc. to pass through, and as such offers an excellent breathable moisture barrier. The combination is perfect for grafting which requires a barrier to keep moisture in while allowing oxygen and carbon dioxide to pass through. Parafilm® Grafting Tape is not suitable for Laboratory use or in Areas where Temperatures exceed 54°C (130°F)
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
1) It is very flexible so it grows with the graft for the first month or two. I suggest removing it as soon as the graft is solid though.
2) After you remove it when the graft is solid, if you unroll it from the graft it make a great stretchy tie to hold the grafted scion to the trunk or a support stick in case high winds tear off a perfectly good healing graft. I made 10 grafts and 4 bridge grafts this year to repair damage caused by mice and voles. All 10 grafts took and 2 of the 4 bridge grafts. I am fairly new to grafting so that is not too bad. The grafts are growing so fast (all on apple trees) that I believe they will pass up the trees nest to them. Great product. I highly recommend it if your not checking your grafts every day. I have seen vinyl tape kill trees, this does not.