Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Seamlessly run Windows applications side by side with macOS applications (Windows sold separately).
- Get all your files, apps, and bookmarks from your PC to your Mac. Optimized for Windows 10 and OS X 10.13 High Sierra. Full Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Google Chrome and Linux support.
- Easily copy & paste and drag & drop text and files between Windows and Mac.
- This is a digital download, no disc is included in the box. See system requirements below.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Windows On Mac.
The choice of Mac users to run Windows on Mac-no rebooting.
Bonus! +30 one-touch tools to simplify everyday tasks.
|Parallels Desktop - For Home and Student Use||Pro Edition - For Professionals, Developers, and Small Teams|
|Ready for macOS High Sierra||✓||✓|
|Download and install Windows 10 in one click||✓||✓|
|Includes over 30 one-touch tools, including top-rated Presentation Mode and Download Video||✓||✓|
|Customize Touch Bar for Windows applications||✓||✓|
|Retina support for Windows applications||✓||✓|
|Additional features for software developers, web developers, and testers||✓|
|Advanced networking tools||✓|
|Support for business cloud services||✓|
|Virtual RAM/Virtual CPUs for each VM||8 GB vRAM 4 vCPUs for each VM||128 GB vRAM 32 vCPUs for each VM|
|Premium 24/7 phone and email support||For up to 30 days after activation||✓|
Seamlessly run Windows applications side by side with OS X applications
Over 47% faster access to Windows files and documents.
Faster File Transfer
Move, copy, and transfer at lightning speed with modern USB 3.0 mass storage devices and external Thunderbolt SSD devices.
Optimized for macOS High Sierra (10.13) and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
The Beauty of Mac and Windows- Unleashed
Touch Bar Wizard
Add your favorite Windows applications to the Touch Bar of your MacBook Pro.
Changing window size, booting, and rebooting Windows is smoother than ever.
Enhanced Retina Support
Display support for your Windows applications in scaled mode.
Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac
Run Windows On Your Mac
Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac boosts performance, with hundreds of new features and even more tools for everyday tasks on both Mac and Windows. Clean your drive, secure private files, download videos, make GIF’s, and more. Ready for macOS High Sierra and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
- Lightning Fast.
- Powerful Performance.
- Seamless Integration.
- Easy Setup.
- Run Windows and Mac Applications Side by Side.
- Switching from PC to Mac.
- Works with Boot Camp.
- Touch Bar Support for Windows Applications.
- Connect Devices.
- One-Click Tuning.
- Robust Performance.
Includes Parallels Toolbox for Mac and Windows, with over 30 one-touch tools: clean your drive, secure private files, take screenshots, download a video, and more-all with a single click.
'It’s always been astonishing that it’s faster to start up Windows on a Mac with Parallels than a real PC. On my MacBook Air, I’m up and running in Windows in six seconds after I double-click the Parallels icon.' - David Pogue.
- A Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Intel Core M or Xeon processor
- 4 GB of memory (8 GB recommended)
- 850 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop installation
- Additional disk space for virtual machines (varies by operating system installed)
- SSD drive is recommended for better performance
- Internet connection for product activation and select features
- macOS High Sierra 12.13; macOS Sierra 10.12.5 or later; OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 or later; OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 or later
Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac is the fastest, easiest, and most powerful application for running Windows on Mac—without rebooting. Get up and running in minutes. Easily switch between Mac and Windows applications. Keep the look and feel of macOS or use the familiar Windows desktop. Powerful performance lets you run the most demanding graphical applications without compromise. Quickly switch between a wide array of operating systems, including Windows 10, Linux, and Google ChromeTM. Includes 30+ utilities to simplify everyday tasks on Mac and Windows: clean your drive, secure private files, take screenshots, or download a video, all with a single click.
Product detailsPlatform:Mac | Edition:Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.2 x 1.2 x 7.5 inches; 1.41 Ounces
- Item model number : PDFM12L-BX1-AMZ-NA
- Date First Available : August 22, 2017
- Manufacturer : Parallels Software
- ASIN : B074Q4WRNP
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,340 in Software (See Top 100 in Software)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Parallels also sends a notice about every 4-6 months or so, selling a new update at $50 each. If you were to keep up with these updates with every new iteration of the Mac OS (not absolutely necessary), it would cost you at least $100 per year.
The setup process was very easy: Parallels Desktop linked me with Microsoft Windows Store, configured the Virtual Machine and I just had to install Microsoft office. Also, Merging Mac and Windows (I think using Coherence Mode) is perfect for me mostly I prefer Mac instead of Windows.
I truly recommend Parallels Desktop if you are not a PC expert like me.
The upgrade from Parallels 13 to 14 was fast and smooth and without issue. No adjustments needed to be made to MacOS, nor to the Parallels VM or the Windows guest OS. On two different systems, the Windows and Fedora guests updated their tools without a glitch. This is probably the smoothest release upgrade in the history of virtual machines.
For an initial install, there are tricks to getting a Windows keyboard to work properly: MacOS Swap Windows(Option) and Alt(Command) Keys, Mission Control ignore F11/F12 so VM gets it, Parallels VM Swap Alt with Alt to get all Alt keys to work on the left side of the keyboard. Once you do these things you won't need to look down at your key labels and you can touch type as if it was a Mac keyboard. If you have a programmable keyboard like I do, you can go to the Parallels menu from within the VM and select DEVICES and put a check next to the keyboard and it's tunneled into the VM so you can talk to it with the keyboard configuration software. Uncheck it again to use on the Mac OS side. I do the same thing with my DYMO LabelWriter.
Top reviews from other countries
Great price, great product, easy to install plus Parallels offers a free upgrade to the latest version Parallels 14 (conditions apply, see dates)