Parallels Desktop 9 Switch to Mac Edition
|Price:||$49.97 + $4.54 shipping|
- Run all your favorite Windows applications, even graphic-intensive ones, faster than ever
- New Parallels Access for iPad lets you use your PC and Mac applications like they were made for your iPad
- Acronis True Image Lite provides continuous protection for all your Windows data in a user-friendly and reliable solution
- Hotspot Shield by AnchorFree protects your online identity, letting you surf privately and ensuring safe web transactions when shopping, sending forms, or messaging
- Kaspersky Internet Security and Security for Mac provides protection from Windows and Mac viruses, Trojams, spyware, phishing attempts, dangerous websites, and more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Parallels Desktop 9 Switch to Mac Edition
The software provides the essentials you need to make your move to Mac. Swiftly and safely, run Windows on your Mac without rebooting, and have the best of both worlds!
Parallels Desktop 9 Switch to Mac Edition lets you move from PC to Mac easily and confidently. Automatically move all your programs, files, documents, photos, music, and your Internet browser favorites—everything that's on your current PC—to a Mac using the Parallels Wizard.
Once moved to Mac, enjoy the powerful performance of Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac. Simply run day-to-day Windows productivity applications — and even the most demanding graphical apps — without compromise.
If you're new to Mac, keep the familiar Windows experience on your Mac. If you love the Mac OS interface, you can have Windows applications look like they were made for Mac.
The Parallels Desktop 9 Switch to Mac Edition includes everything you need to make the move to Mac fast, seamlessly, and with peace of mind. It's a complete set of essentials to move to Mac and keep going.
Moving from a PC to a Mac is easier than ever. Use the handy Parallels Wizard to transfer everything that's on your current PC—documents, applications, games, and even your Internet browser favorites—over to Mac smoothly and easily. It's a snap.
Make a Clean Start
Make the move to Mac with maximum peace of mind. Secure your content, recover your data, and sync with all your devices and computers. Get real-time protection against viruses, spyware, and other threats. We've got you covered.
Run the Windows apps you need on the Mac you love—without ever rebooting. Run Mac and PC apps side-by-side—even access them on your iPad when you're on the go with Parallels Access. Now you really can have the best of both worlds.
With the Switch to Mac Edition, You Have All the Essentials You Need to Move to Mac and Keep on Going
Run Windows apps like they were made for your Mac. Simple, smooth, and seamless: Parallels Desktop for Mac is the #1 choice of Mac users. Run all your favorite Windows applications, even graphic-intensive ones, faster than ever. With Mac OS X gestures and features like Launchpad, you may even enjoy Windows on your Mac more than you ever did on a PC.
Use Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player, Access, OneNote, and other applications not available on the Mac. You can run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side without compromising performance.
Parallels Desktop 9 even brings Mac OS X features like Launchpad and Dictation to Windows apps, and is compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), OS X Lion (10.6.4), and OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.8).
In addition to Windows 8 and 8.1, other operating systems can run in Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac, including Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Linux, and Google Chrome OS.
What's New in Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac?
- SkyDrive, iCloud, Photo Stream, Dropbox, and Google Drive optimizations make sure you don't inadvertently duplicate files, so you get the most of out your storage space.
- Get stuff done in Windows with a "real" Start menu and the ability to run Modern (Metro) apps in a separate window rather than in full screen.
- The new Security Center makes it a breeze to make sure that all of your stuff, both on your Mac and in your Windows virtual machine, is protected.
- Integration between Mac and Windows deepens, and now you can use the Mac Dictionary gesture to access the dictionary in Windows.
- Power Nap on a Retina Display Mac or MacBook Air now also updates Windows and your Windows applications so that you're always up to date.
- Virtual Machine Wizard makes it even easier to create new virtual machines, especially if your Mac doesn't have an optical drive.
- If you use Windows in Full Screen mode and want to connect to an external monitor, Parallels Desktop will remember your settings and put your Windows VM back into full screen mode on your remote monitor.
- Linux Guest integration gets better with shared applications, shared profiles, and automatic Parallels Tools updates.
Bonus Value! Get Those Switching Essentials
Get more done on-the-go! New Parallels Access for iPad lets you use your PC and Mac applications like they were made for your iPad. Start any desktop application, Windows or Mac, as if it were an iPad app. It's your mobile experience the way it should be.
Keep what matters. Acronis True Image Lite provides continuous protection for all your Windows data in a user-friendly and reliable solution. Store everything on a local storage device, or enjoy additional security by backing up to the secure Acronis cloud. This edition also included 5 GB of cloud storage, so you can access all your files wherever you go.
Connect with confidence. Hotspot Shield by AnchorFree protects your online identity, letting you surf privately and ensuring safe web transactions when shopping, sending forms, or messaging. The advanced encryption technology also detects and blocks malware. You can even access your favorite content from Facebook, YouTube and more, while far from home.
Get real-time protection. Protect it all — Mac and Windows — with complimentary trial subscriptions of award-winning security and antivirus software. New OS? No worries — works with OS X 10.9 Mavericks and Windows 8.1 (Blue).
Top Customer Reviews
In other words, I wasted around $70 on software that doesn't work and has no support.
We are sorry to hear you had difficulties with downloading Parallels Desktop for Mac.
The download link is available at http://www.parallels.com/products/desktop
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team 24x7 by phone, chat or email at http://www.parallels.com/products/desktop
Parallels invests and focuses our finite resources on creating superior software to support Windows, Mac, Google, Linux and other communities -- software with the best compatibility and deepest integration with the latest and greatest from those hardware and OS providers. This development and innovation comes with costs, and it's not feasible to offer free upgrades from older versions of Parallels Desktop software.
Based on our customers feedback, most of Parallels Desktop users prefer migrating over the network or external storage device.
That is the reason of why Parallels Desktop 9 Switch to Mac does not include a cable.
As long as Parallels Desktop is aimed at migrating the whole operating system, this is technically impossible to migrate individual files only as this would corrupt the Windows installation.
If you have any issues about migrating, our Support Team is available 24x7 and will be happy to help by phone, chat or email: