Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac [Old Version]
|Price:||$9.73 & FREE Shipping|
- Use a wide variety of 3D design programs and games with full DirectX 9.0c/9Ex and Shader Model 3 support
- Use the graphics capabilities and unique features in Windows applications whether you’re a gamer, student, architect, designer or engineer
- Use Mac OX Lion features like Launchpad and Mission Control with your Windows applications
- Seamlessly run Windows and its applications side by side with Mac OS X and its applications on a single Mac
- Moving your old PC to a Mac is a breeze; if you need Windows, conveniently purchase and download it in the new Parallels Wizard
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With Parallels Desktop for Mac, you can seamlessly run both Windows and Mac OS X Lion applications side-by-side with speed, control and confidence. Setting up Parallels Desktop for Mac is simple both Windows and Mac OS X - on one seamless desktop. Multiple view modes make it possible for you to customize the level of integration between Mac and Windows without compromising performance. Parallels Mobile App for iPhone and iPad links you back to the to your Mac and Windows applications. You can even use Mac OS X Lion features like Launchpad and Mission Control with your Windows applications, and run Mac OS X Lion as a guest operating system.
Run Windows Applications Like They Were Made for Your Mac
Great for home or school
Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac enables one Mac to handle all your computing needs. Run Windows and Mac OS X side-by-side; even use parental controls to manage access to Windows applications. In school? Run the PC programs your school requires and the Mac applications you love.
A Mac-based business must-have
An office full of Macs can still run the business-critical PC applications that you, your clients and your partners need. On the go? Parallels Mobile Pro for your iPad and iPhone lets you remotely use your Mac and Windows applications from anywhere.
Made with Mac lovers in mind
If you love Mac, you'll love Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac. Run Mac OS X and Windows without rebooting. Experience Windows applications with the same elegant look and feel as Mac applications with features like Mac OS X Lion Launchpad, full screen support, gestures and Mission Control support.
90+ New Features and Enhancements
With more than 90 new, exciting features and enhancements, Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac is the smart solution for running Windows on Mac.
- New! Use Mac OS X Lion features like Launchpad, Mission Control and gestures and you'll think your Windows applications were made for Mac
- New! Parallels Mobile Pro lets you remotely access all of your Mac and Windows applications in your iPad or iPhone from anywhere while you're on the go
- New! Purchase, download, and install Windows right from the Parallels Wizard
- New! Easily share your iSight or FaceTime HD camera between Mac and Windows applications
- New! Run Mac OS X Lion as a guest operating system
- Enhanced! Automatically move your programs, data and media (My Documents, My Pictures, My Music, My Videos, My Downloads, and settings) to the appropriate folders on your Mac
- Enhanced! Choose up to 1GB of video memory for your most graphically intensive Windows programs -- Parallels Desktop 7 delivers unmatched visual fidelity
- Enhanced! Super-fast 3D graphics performance to run the most graphics-intensive Windows programs
- Enhanced! All new help and documentation in the Apple style standard make it easy to find the information you need
- Have the Mac you want and still use the Windows programs you need
- Windows programs can be launched right from the Mac Dock
- You can copy & paste and drag & drop files and data between Windows and Mac applications
- Use all your Windows-based programs on your Mac, even graphically intense apps
What's in the Box
Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac, Quick Reference Guide, Quick Start Guide, Getting Started Booklet, Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 for Windows, Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac 2011, Acronis Online Backup 2010
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great product! Works exactly like it should! Highly recommended! Run both OSX and Windows at the same time! Or even several different operating systems at the same time if you choose!
Read my reviews - buy with confidence
One solution was to buy a secondary computer but that would of added not only an extra cost, but also portability would of become an issue. Besides, I have never had a PC remain fully functional for an extended period of time. Parallels took care of my needs.
I already had a Windows 7 installation CD from my previous PC, which saved me a ton on having to buy a new Windows 7 licensing for Parrallels. Installation was surprisingly easy and everything works flawlessly on one machine.
People often use "Bootcamp" on their Mac's but I find having to reboot your computer from one Operating system to another less effective. Parrallels allows me to run Windows directly from "Lion OS" which proves to be a better solution. All it takes is opening a new window and done.
Anyone who has a Mac and needs Windows for whatever reason would find this to be the answer to their problems.
So I spent $260 on Parallels 7, Windows 7, and Quicken 2012. All three installed Mac style, which means dead easy. I even managed to export my Q 2007 Mac files in QIF and import them which is not easy but can be done with the help of Intuit's very good tech support [in New Delhi]. I also did a de novo file and set up everything new; all accounts downloaded flawlessly.
And Q 2012 PC is SPECTACULARLY good; very, very robust. The Mac version pales in comparison.
Best of all: Quicken now sits in my Mac dock, just like a Mac app. You do not even know you are running Windows. I think it is Magic.