- File Size: 3867 KB
- Print Length: 78 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: September 7, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01LVW4AY5
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #75,279 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Diesel (BBW Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance) (The Grizzly Brothers Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Luckily Diesel is about and sees and hears it all. Too bad he is in Grizzly form and comes charging to the rescue. At that precise time instant Sadie sees him, the giant grizzly, and knows it's the end. Fainting would not seem a good option, but if she going to die what to hey. Coming too in a little log cabin and having a strange man taking care of her become a huge plus and a mega shock.
Diesel realizes she's his mate but she is human and now the fun is about to begin. Read this wonder sexy and great story. I know you will fall in love with the first of the grizzly brothers.
Diesel is a grizzly bear shifter who spends most of his time in his bear form; but that changes a little when he scares his mate & she faints.
Sadie is visiting her sister Rachel who lives in Alaska & her car runs out of gas & her phone is dead, so she decides to hoof it to the nearest place when she sees a bear coming towards her & faints.
She meets Diesel for the 1st Time in his bear form but she doesn't know it; so, when she wakes up from her fainting spell & finds herself in a strange room fully clothed she goes to find the owner of the house & finds Diesel in his human form & thinks that this is the 1st Time that she's met him.
There are a a lot of 1st times in this book, there are some sex scenes & there is some angst; but overall this was a very good book.
It's a fun little quick read, but there's just not too much struggle in the book. Nor was the girl a particular BBW issue.
It didn't detract from the story one bit though, she realized her mistake as soon as she got to Chicago and after making packing arrangements came right back to him. All in all, a great story!
Sadie in Alaska visiting her sister sister when her car runs out of gas in he middle of nowhere. Then she see a big grizzly bear and passes out. When she comes to, it's in a stranger's cabin a nd the man is a hunk.
Well written and entertaining story to read.
I did not like the female character thinking she had to leave even though that kind of turmoil is what brings more interest in the book/story.
I think you will find that anyone who likes paranormal romance would like this story.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters