Huff Paranormal SCD1 (Spirit Communications Device), SCD-1
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Live Radio Ghost Box, Bank Ghost Box
- Variable Scan Rate, Revers & Forward Sweep, Volume control
- Audio Spectrogram
- Digital Signal Processor (Sound Effects - Echo, Reverb, Flanger)
- Bluetooth, Dual Audio Banks & more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The SCD1 is a professional tool for ITC, that when used in live scan mode will give you the power and tools to record the clearest and most amazing spirit replies possible. The SCD1 scans multiple SHOUTCast Internet Radio Stations so no static interferes with the resulting audio. The results are crystal clear. The Huff Paranormal SCD1 is classified by GHOSTHUNTERAPPS™ as an Instrumental Trans-Communication (ITC) paranormal device. "I am getting amazing crystal clear responses with the SCD1. There has never been ANYTHING like it. Not even close." - Steve Huff (Huff Paranormal)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Don't ignore those weird screeches, musical notes or odd moan like sounds! SLOW THOSE DOWN, If i didn't think to slow those sounds down I'd miss 99% of my fathers messages as he seems to come in trapped in a musical opera sound.... If you'd like to see my very first recording that I almost completely missed of my mother, father, uncle and aunt who were all best friends when I was a child, search my user name : The Wishing Well on you tube, they all came in together to say hello to me, notice how they say I can't hear them? Cause I couldn't until I played it back using recording software this is why it's not only so important to record your sessions but it's also a must to to clean it up and slow it down or you'll miss most of what is being said to you. Don't worry that this may be too difficult either because it isn't, I've never used software like this before and I found it very easy to teach myself how to get around it.
3. Lastly, since I just went over the technical side, I just want to add how at peace I am now, I have always been a spiritual person but there was still that little side of me that would get sad and wonder if my father or other loved ones still existed, now i KNOW with a 110% certainty that they do and not only do they hear us within seconds of us speaking to them (spirit says so on one of my recordings) but we will all be together again. If I had only heard from a spirit I did not know, that would have been good enough for me as I have heard from many people that years later they are still hoping to hear from a loved one, for whatever reason I have heard from a few and consider myself amazingly lucky and so grateful for this but even If I didn't just hearing from a stranger would have brought me comfort as it proves there is an afterlife to me :)
Here is a crazy test I just did that blew my mind. I was recording my session on "Audacity," while playing R.E.M's "Losing My Religion" on my IPod. I had the music low so I could here the SCD 1. Before the song starts I clearly heard: "Kill that Music." During the song, I heard these responses clearly:
"Oh, I love REM."
"(My name) turn that s*** up."
"(My name) is that you?
"Is that REM....yes"
At the end of the song, I asked "Do you like that song?" The response I got was "I do not."
Please try this with your favorite song....This app is awesome! Thank you to the creators!!!