Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

Parenthood: Season 2
Format: DVD|Change

on September 17, 2015
I don't know how the Bravermans keep getting into so many conflicts...I guess it's just their personalities and the fact that they are a very close knit family. But I love it!!! I love to yell at whomever is acting ridiculously, smile when they reconcile and tear up during the many touching moments when they demonstrate love and growth. Never having had a close family, this well acted show is good and bad news: The good news is that I never experienced all of the chaos of a close family...and the bad news is that I never experienced all of the chaos of a close family.
on January 26, 2015
I bought seasons 6,5,4,3 and finally have purchased the second season from Amazon. I bought all these seasons because I am a devoted Parenthood fan and am deeply sad for the show finale of its farewell season on Thursday. The reason why I have all these seasons and intend to buy the last one, season one, is because of the portrayal of family in such a simplistic everyday life. The show does a great job of showing daily life which and the little moments which make family and relationships worth it. Even though the show is a drama, its one of the few shows on television which depicts family realistic but in a way which wrenches your emotions when a character struggles to overcome an obstacle facing them. Even though I began watching the season well into its third season, I enjoy the acting of Lauren Graham whose from my favorite show, Gilmore Girls. This is such a well written and acted show that I still can't believe that such a fantastic show as this is in it's farewell season. I gave Parenthood five stars because I love the show because of the human emotion that the actors convey that bring the audience to tears at least once in every episode and the brilliant writing. This show captures the peaks and falls of the multiple relationships within three generations of one family; it's pure raw emotion that captivates thousands of fans. If you enjoyed this show you should watch a few episodes of Gilmore Girls on netflix. If you are a fan of this show and watched episodes while it was playing on NBC, definitely go for it and buy the seasons, as many as you feel adequate.
on May 1, 2017
Bought this before I realized it was on Netflix, but it's a good series. Worth the watch.
on February 9, 2017
I love this series. Unfortunately, this one seems to skip although the CD looks fine. That is disappointing. You lose the flow of the scenes which are always fast moving.
on October 7, 2015
Parenthood is GREAT, a wonderful story. However, AMAZON PRIME SUCKS. They started charging for the series mid way through the second season. No way will I pay $2 per show after having watched 1.5 seasons included in my Prime subscription. So I switched and went to Netflix, already a subscriber, and now I watch it there with no additional charges. Thanks Netflix!
on September 25, 2015
As I have stated this is a phenomenal TV series. I never watched it when it aired because of scheduling conflicts. However, I started watching it the end of this summer and could not stop! I literally binge watched all 5 seasons in less than 3 weeks. The stories and plots that unfolded were so authentic, and relatable, it was like sharing time with your own family and good friends. Kudos to the writers and actors who created such a wonderful story. In fact I can't believe it ended and I have no more episodes to look forward to see. I guess I just have to rewatch it.
on November 28, 2015
Never purchased the commercial that is clogging up my library.

Don't like one star reviews? Let people delete videos that magically appeared in their "purchased" file!
on May 3, 2015
I loved Season just as much as I loved the 1st Season. This show is warm, tender, and show's life's ups and downs and how a family of generations deals with trials and tribulations. Excellent writing!
on March 2, 2015
Loved binge-watching at midnight, after kids asleep. Characters are realistic, although it always amazes me how they never pee and their homes are spotless and/or well-appointed, even the ones who are supposed to represent the not-so-together characters. But all-in-all, I enjoy the script, characters, and good advice that this show promotes.
on February 23, 2015
As a working mom with young kids- this makes me feel I am not alone. The Braverman's are just bold enough to speak their mind. This also gives me a preview to what I will look forward to with teenage kids. I only discovered this show when everyone was talking about the finale. In a few short weeks I have watched 4 seasons!!!! Thanks Amazon Prime. Two more to go- its bittersweet- I want to watch it asap but am already sad there are only 2 more seasons left. Highly recommend!